PART FIVE

"Alright, touch down in two." A soldier briefed his MI6 team as the chopper lowered to the ground, "Rules of engagement: electric rounds only. MI6 wants them alive for questioning. The target's in a metal coffer.  Every agency and terror cell is looking for it."

Soon the team was on the ground and moving, weapons up as the infiltrated the building - watching the men they were after, loading up an enhanced cargo truck. 

They all moved forward and took cover behind vans that were there, before Hattie bit off the ring of a flash bang and threw it onto the ground - all the soldiers turning and covering their heads as it went off, giving them the element of surprise to rush forward and aim their weapons up to the men that hadn't gotten the chance too. 

"Freeze!"

"Get on the ground!"

"Drop your weapon!"

They all started to exchange gunfire as MI6 eventually took charge of the scene, taking down all the others and restraining them. "Don't move! Hold it!"

Not knowing another player headed their way on a bike. 

Hattie eventually took off her helmet and moved to place a device against the coffer to get it open, which she does - looking down between the devices before she started to type against the small computer.

And once the system unlocked and a small chamber opened revealing the virus, Hattie grabbed her radio to speak with her team and MI6. "Asset secured."

But that's when another unknown and heavily armed man strides in. "MI6."

"Freeze!" All the soldiers came on high alert, as Hattie suddenly closed the case and raised her pistol - while the man raised his hands up. "Whoa, whoa. I'm a fan."

He finally stops, and looked about the area with a cocky almost mocking grin. "Fantastic job, and I think you look amazing in your matching outfits."

"Who the hell are you?" Hattie narrowed her eyes on him, as he dropped his arms to his sides - before he deadpanned. "Bad guy."

"Get on the ground, now!" A soldier shouted at him after cocking his gun, but that's when the man looked over... his eyes almost looking like they changed color, as he analyzed everything around him. 

Before he shrugged, "Nah." Then in a second pulled out his gun and shot the soldier closest to his left, in the head.

Before moving to elbow the soldier to his right in the neck then flipped and threw him to the ground, only to move in what seemed almost inhuman to dodge a shot and take out the gun and soldier that came at him - before throwing him to the ground with pained noises. 

Then he turned fast to grab the arm of the next soldier - before he could pull out a backup weapon, and he took the weapon himself before shooting another soldier with it, while dislocating the shoulder of the one he had a hold of - then kneeing him in the face and sending him to the ground. 

Then he kicked another one hard - sending him against the back of a van with enough momentum to dent the vehicle. Then he shot him.

Hattie quickly started to shoot at him... but the man just raised a hand up and every bullet bounced off it. 

The gun clicking empty made her finally get up and think fast, pulling down the door of the truck to put something between herself and the seemingly indestructible man - and kicked it locked.