Chapter 5 : Come Home

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

It was about an hour later, after she had dropped Roland off with his mother, when Isabela was sitting on a dock, her shoes off and next to her as her feet dangled over the clear blue water, and she had taken her hair out of it's braids - leaving her hair in a bit of a wavy mess, but she just brushed her hand through it - pulling most of it to one side as she just looked down, before looking up at the ocean and skyline. 

"You know, if you wanted, you could have just hopped a ride on a boat and left." Nathan's voice made Isabela close her eyes, clenching her jaw and shaking her head, before looking back at the water. "I'm not leaving my home because there's someone there I don't like."

"Ouch." He halfheartedly teased, causing her to shake her head, biting her lip. When he didn't get a response from her though, Nathan sighed and looked down at the wood of the dock, before looking back at the girl. "I brought some people I thought you'd want to see this time."

Isabela finally turned to him, one eyebrow raised in confusion, before she looked passed him and at the people on the beach.

Almost immediately a smile spread across her lips as she quickly got to her feet and ran off the dock, "Letty!"

Letty chuckled as Isabela wrapped her arms around her neck, the two hugging tightly for a moment, before she pulled back. "Why didn't you tell me you guys were comin'?"

"Thanks for the love, Bambi." Roman sarcastically said, causing her to smile and roll her eyes as she moved over. "Come here, dork."

Those two hugged, before she moved on to give Tej a hug, then Ramsey one. But that caused her to realize who was gone, causing her to step back with her eyebrows pulled together. "Where's Dom?"

When the team all shared a look and Letty looked down, Isabela shook her head, her smile dropping completely - getting serious. "What happened?"

✘ ✘ ✘

Since the house wasn't quit big enough - or fixed enough - for everyone, Isabela ended up bringing them all to the garage. It was already dark by the time they told her everything that happened, and she had already been closed long before then. 

"You guys what?!" Isabela exclaimed, having been pacing a bit with her sneakers back on and flannel pulled on as well, but it's sleeves were rolled up to her elbows - as they explained everything that happened. 

"You didn't know about it at all?" Letty looked at her, seeming a bit hurt and confused, so Isabela shook her head - throwing a hand out. "Why would I?"

Letty looked down with a breath, "Dom said he told you about it."

"Well, he didn't." Isabela looked back towards her, shaking her head. "The last I heard from him, he had helped out our cousin - you two still on your honeymoon."