Chapter 7 : Turning His Back On Family

✘ ✘ ✘

 ✘ ✘ ✘

As Tej typed fast on the giant computer desk that basically had an entire wall as it's screen, Isabela was standing a few feet away with her arms crossed over her chest, watching as God's Eye worked it's magic. 

"Got him." Tej announced, "He's in London."

Then he turned to share a look with Ramsey, who was working on the other side of the desk... and the look they shared was definitely flirtatious. Which is why Roman seemed annoyed, "Yeah."

But then something begins beeping, causing Ramsey to look in front of her, eyebrows pulling together. "Wait. We've got a second match in Hong Kong. 

As more beeps happened, Isabela took a step forward. "And Beijing and Seoul."

"And Tokyo." Tej added, causing Ramsey to sigh and glance to the other two. "And just about every other major city on the planet."

"And so..." Mr. Nobody spoke up as he joined them, "God's Eye was where we started."

Isabela wanted to roll her eyes as she turned to face him, and Letty just shook her head as she sat down on a step, as Mr. Nobody continued. "But Cipher's already created an evasion that masks their location by pinging random spots all over the globe, but it was a good thought, Roman."

Roman nodded a bit, as Isabela looked back to the screen, as Ramsey leaned on the desk. "So, she's made my program obsolete."

"And that, Ramsey, is why you're here." Mr. Nobody stepped next to her, causing Ramsey to just give him a look, but then Little Nobody joined them with a look to Roman. "See, simple solutions aren't gonna cut it here, slick."

Roman looked after him offended, before following him. "Why you look at me when you say that?"

"Wait, wait, wait." Isabela suddenly dropped her arms from her chest as she stepped forward, pressing the computer and causing a keyboard to appear in front of her - which made Nathan look to her, shaking his head. "Should you really be touching that?"

Isabela turned to give him a look, her lips pursed, before she just looked back at the computer and began typing - knowingly - as Tej looked to Nathan. "Trust me, man, she knows her way around a computer."

"She does?" Ramsey looked over confused, because in all the talents that had been shown two years ago when they all first met, none of her abilities behind a keyboard appeared. 

"Hacked me a few times." Hobbs agreed with a nod, watching the screen. 

"Talk to me, Bambi." Tej turned to help her with whatever she was doing, and Isabela glanced up at the screen as her fingers continued to move. "Simple solutions might just cut it. You see, in order for God's Eye to give off all these false pings, means they have to be using a FLEA relay."