Jungkook POV
I woke up the next morning and saw Jimin ontop of me. I heard the door open. It was Tae and he had his eyes closed. His hand was sticking out trying to guide him. "Umm you can open your eyes." He opened one eye slowly and then opened both of them. "Oh I thought you guys were-" "no we didn't. "Then who was? Ohhh I think i know who~". I looked at him confused but a few seconds later it hit me. "Ewwww that's my mom dude!" Tae laughed and walked out the door. I looked over the bed and saw my baby not on the bed. My eyes widened but he was in my lap. I carried him to the kitchen and sat down in the chair with him. I needed to look for houses immediately. The price wasn't gonna be a problem but I want Jimin to help me look for one so he'll like it as well since he lives with me. I grabbed my laptop which I somehow left in the car including Jimins bag. Suga came in the kitchen and got a bottle of water. I started looking at houses and woke Jimin up. "Baby come on you need to wake up." He whined but opened his eyes. "Baby you need to help daddy choose a house." He noded his head.

"Ok baby which one do you like?" He looked at them for a bit and then decided

"Ok baby which one do you like?" He looked at them for a bit and then decided. "I wike thwat one!". He pointed to the last one. I noded my head and arranged to meet with the seller. "Are you gonna help daddy choose the furniture and stuff for your room?" He noded his head and smiled. Everyone came to the kitchen and sat down at the table. "So...who fucked last night?" Suga said that out of nowhere. Me and Jimin shook our head. Tae, Jhoep and Suga all said no. Everyone looked at Jin and Namjoon. "What? It's not like any of you haven't done it before." I looked shocked at my mom. Everyone agreed and went back to doing their normal thing. The seller of the house asked if we could meet up today and I agreed. I needed to get ready so I borrowed Taes clothes and Jimin borrowed one of my hoodie he had in his bag.