Yes I'm way over Ashton

Chapter 9

It was the end of the day and I was finally going to my last period class. Well...it was the end of the day for some people because I had DETENTION.

I walked into my last class and as I got to my seat, someone was already there.

I tapped on the person in my seat as their head was turned away from me.

"Excuse me, you are in my seat"

As I said that the person whipped their head around and faced me.

"Jennifer?"

Crap. Shit. Again with the swear words. Seriously who am I?

My heart fluttered hearing him say my name. It was Gabriel. I felt so rude for ignoring him to kiss Ashton earlier.

"Oh hey Gabriel. I didnt know you were in this class."

"Probably because it is only my first day."

His words were laced with sarcasm and it was almost as if he was trying to be rude to me.

"Mrs.Ferguson and the new kid, would you like to teach this class or are you guys going to sit down and listen."

I was so distracted by him I didnt even realize I was standing up in the middle of the class. I decided to let him keep my chair and sat next to him instead.

The bell rang and I got up ready to go but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back before I could leave.

I turned around to reveal it was Gabriel again.

"Hey Jennifer, I know its none of my business, but I know you could do a lot better than someone who cheats on you just saying."

I looked at him shocked. How did he know that? And then I remembered...when we were at his house me and Ashton were blindly arguing. I cant believe we blew our cover to the new guy.

Before I could even respond, he had let go of me and walked away.

—————————————————

My parents were away for the weekend on a vacation because they said "having Denver and I as daughters stresses them out." I was kind of glad though because I could invite Mary over for a sleepover or something.

I woke up to a loud banging and very loud noises. I put a pillow over my head trying to drown out the noise but then I realized...

There is NO WAY im hearing what I think im hearing.

I hopped out of bed and rushed to Denver's room and banged on the door.

"DENVER KEEP IT DOWN IM TRYING TO SLEEP"

I heard giggling and then slight steps towards the door.

Denver opened the door with her hair messy and a robe that she held closed with her arms crossed.

"I was going to sleep to after we were done."

She snarled.

My heart sank to my stomach. Oh no not again. Did Denver finally get Ashton into bed? I couldn't bear this again. Wait what am I saying I don't care he can do what he wants.

"Who's at the door babe?"

The guy walked towards the door and I could feel my heart slowly breaking into a million pieces.

He positioned himself next to Denver at the door. And to my surprise it was...

"Jennifer!?"

"Gavin?!"

We yelled in unison.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked even though it was a dumb question. I could clearly see the reason he was here. But why my sister? Of course she is the twin that everyone runs to first.

"I can ask you the same thing."

I looked at him as if he had grown two heads.

"I live here duh you are in MY house sleeping with MY sister and interrupting MY sleep!"

He looked at me shocked. And then he started to look at the Denver and I back and forth, searching for the resemblance.

"Oh I see it now...awkward..."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well Jennifer we were kind of in the middle of something so do you mind?"

I rolled my eyes at her. Obviously I know what they were in the middle of and it was interrupting my sleep. I put my foot in the door as she tried to close it to block her.

"So does this mean you are finally over my boyfriend?"

I smirked. I love bringing up Ashton and making her squirm. I dont think anyone should be this happy to see their sister in pain, but I loved it.

All those years she bullied me and tortured me and I finally had something she could not get.

"Yes I'm way over Ashton"

This time she smirked. Then she turned around and made out with Gavin right in front of me as to prove her point. I mean I could see why Gavin was pretty hot.

Watching her kiss Gavin just made me envy her all the more. I wasn't interested in him in anyway, but I was sick of my sister always winning and always getting what she wanted.

For once I was the winner and I was the one above her and with that kiss she sent me right back to square one.

What could I use against her if she no longer wanted Ashton?

And then it hit me and before I knew it the words were slipping out of my mouth...

"Oh well im glad you are over Ashton because now I can tell Hailey to stop hiding the fact that they slept together from you."

I regretted the words as soon as they exited my mouth. Oh God what have I done?