Jennifer Ferguson to the front office

Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up looking and feeling like shit (Yeah that's right I cursed). The weekend was just so bad and everything kept reminding me of what happened between Ashton and Hailey. I still had tear stains and black eyeshadow in my pillow from the crying I did that night after they left. I know what you're are thinking and no I didn't cry because they had sex. But because my life was so complicated and I had to deal with stuff like this. I wasn't some badass that just blackmailed and hurt people left and right. That wasn't me at all. Ashton was changing me. I was supposed to be the shy nerd who didn't get much attention, but "dating" the most desired guy at school didn't allow that to happen. It was just a facade I put up and it was overwhelming. So thats why I cried.

I dragged myself out of bed and went into the bathroom. Seeing myself in the mirror made tears threaten to fall once again. I looked horrible. Just like always though, I had to cover it up in order to be Ashton's girlfriend.

I picked up my cellphone and called Ashton's sister.

She answered.

"Hello."

"Hey Ashley, I need your help."

"Ok I'm on my way. I literally just left your boyfriend's house, but I'll turn around."

After that I hung up. I was really annoyed that everyone was referring to him as my boyfriend. Like obviously he rather be Hailey's.

I just hope she is a miracle worker.

*an hour later*

I looked in the mirror again and I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked amazing! I couldnt thank Ashton's sister enough. She did my makeup so good and made my hair bouncy and curly. I could tell she had to put many coats of concealer to cover the heavy bags under my eyes, but she made it work.

"Thanks so much Ashley," I said.

She smiled and waved goodbye.

Ok makeup and hair check. Now time for my outfit. I decided on a long sleeve black maxi dress with a slit at the leg all the way up until mid thigh. The top of it was a v-neck and showed just a bit of cleavage but no too much. I mean I had none to show anyways it took me like two bras to get something to pop up. It was worth it though. I paired the dress with some gold pumps. I know it was a little much for school, but I didnt care because I had to show Ashton what he was missing.

I looked over at the clock and realized that I was almost an hour late to school, but atleast I would be fashionably late.

I picked up my phone once again and called a taxi. Knowing that Mary and Ashton had already went to school and left me. It seemed like my phone was all I could rely on these days.

The taxi driver pulled up no more than 5 minutes later. I hurried outside and got into the car.

"Hey beautiful, where to," He asked me as I closed my door.

"Lexington High school please."

The rest of the drive was pretty much quiet considering I didn't live that far away from my school.

"Thanks," I said as he dropped me off.

"No problem anything for you beautiful," He said then added, "Oh and please tell me you are just a hot teacher and not a student."

I laughed and exited the car. He was cute, but way too old for me. He was atleast 30.

I walked in the school and just like last time, everyone's eyes were on me. By the time I came to school it was just before 3rd period. It was a different kind of look then usual. Everyone looked at me in awe like I was a model and I felt like one. I started to strut down the hallway, MY confidence level boosting.