She will have a completely different look

The outfit above is Jennifer's outfit that Ashton chose for her.

Chapter 2

I went back outside and sat with Ashton until Mary came to pick me up.

Mary pulled up no more than 5 minutes later. I started towards her car then stopped and looked back at Ashton. He looked so lonely just sitting there. I would feel bad just leaving him, so I invited him.

"Ashton, come with us," I said.

He stared at me like I was crazy. I didn't care though because he wanted me to get a makeover. That meant that he needed to be there to approve of my new look. I was gonna be his girlfriend afterall.

"For wh..."

He didn't finish before I started dragging him towards the car. I sat in the front seat and Ashton sat in the back.

As soon as we were settled in the car, Mary gave me a curious look.

"Hey Jen, you didn't tell me you were bringing this hotty with you. How do you even know him?"

I cringed. I had no idea how to answer that question. I mean I could tell her about how our dads work together, but that wouldn't explain why he was here. Before I could even think of an answer though, Ashton beat me to it.

"I'm her boyfriend," He said.

I was completely unprepared for that. So the acting had officially started. Just like that.

"WAIT WHAT!? SO YOU WEREN'T LYING ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND!! No wonder you didn't tell anyone. You bitch you hid the fact that the hottest guy at school is your boyfriend!"

I laughed. I swear Mary was so crazy, but I loved her for it. That was exactly why she was my best friend.

"Calm down, we haven't even been dating that long," I said trying to play it cool.

Except that didn't work AT ALL. Mary started yelling at me for the whole ride to the mall calling me a terrible best friend and saying I should have told her. Half way into her yelling though, Ashton came to the rescue once again.

"Hey Mary is it? Don't be mad at Jennifer for not telling you. I am the one you should be mad at because I told her not to tell anyone. I couldnt have people knowing someone tied "The Ashton" down. That would completely ruin my reputation especially with the way she looks. That is exactly why when we announce our relationship, she will have a completely different look."

What a jerk. I can't believe I thought for a second he would say something nice as he saved me. When I said he was attractive nope I take it back. The ugliness on the inside covers up the hotness on the outside COMPLETELY.

------------

"Try this on," said Mary.

At this point I was tired and just wanted to go home. Like everything that I picked or Mary picked Ashton would say he disliked. Then we tried to get him to pick something and he would use some lame excuse like "I don't wear girl clothes so I can pick them." Like seriously how lame is that?

Currently, I was trying on a burgundy halter top with black jeans and some burgundy heels that Mary picked up. Looking at myself, I already knew Ashton was going to hate it. I mean I thought I looked amazing in it, but his type is my sister and she does not own a pair of jeans. All she wears are tight skirts and dresses, for easy access.

I walked out of the dressing room wobbling, trying to catch my balance.
I saw Mary and Ashton still sitting in the same position, waiting for me to come out. When Mary saw me, her mouth dropped.