Oh yeah, well I have a boyfriend

Prologue

Jennifer's P.O.V.

"Jennifer!"

I jolted up, wide awake. I looked over at the clock and it read 6:50am.

I swore under my breath and jumped out of the bed. If I was late to school again, my mom will kill me. Glancing at the clock again, I knew I only three minutes to brush my teeth, wash my face, and shower.

I grabbed my toothbrush and jumped in the shower. Once I was out, I put on my undergarments and got dressed in my white t-shirt with a dark red pocket in the front. I pulled on some black jeans then wrapped a red flannel around my waist. I got the flannel just in case it got cold , since it was the beginning of fall.  

I ran downstairs to the kitchen where my family was eating breakfast. My family consisted of my mom Jill Ferguson, my dad Fred Ferguson, and my twin sister Denver Ferguson. Looks like she got downstairs before me. Which most of the time happened because she would hog the bathroom.

"Jennifer, you're going to be late," my mom exclaimed, interrupting my thoughts.

"I know, I know." 

I had no time to even eat breakfast at the rate I was going, so I just grabbed an apple out of the basket on the counter and started walking toward the door.

"Denver, we need to go," I yelled. She was the only one with a car, so I had to go with her to school.

My sister, Denver, stood up and  walked outside as I followed.

"Bye mom, bye Dad," we said in unison.

I slipped on my combat boots and grabbed my bookbag over my shoulder. I walked outside to my sister's car and waited by the passenger side door. When my sister unlocked it, I tried to open it.

"What are you doing," she snapped.

"um... getting in the car," I answered.

"No, you aren't getting in my car. I don't want anyone to see us together. Ask your friend Melissa to take you or something."

"Her name is MARYANNE!!"

"I don't care. Bye"

Then she got in her car and drove off. Leaving me standing there looking stupid. This was the third time this school year that she left me stranded. The only reason she took me the other times was because our parents would watch us leave. I sighed, I only had 10 minutes to get to school. I wouldn't even be able to ask Mary (my best friend) to take me because she was probably already at school. I also couldn't ask my parents for a ride because  they had to leave for work anyways. The last resort was running, so I sprinted while eating my apple all the way to school. 

Once I got there, I was all sweaty and gross. I'm pretty sure there was sweat stains on my white shirt. Since I was already late, I might as well take my time. I walked slowly to air out my pits then reapplied my deodorant and perfume.

I walked into my Language Arts class and sat in my seat. Which was all the way in the front because Education is key.

"Ms.Ferguson, you are late," My teacher Mr.Peters said. Oh really? I  hadn't noticed. It's not like I practically ran here or anything.