Chapter XX

I woke up next morning in bed, confused at how I got here, but knew Draco had brought me up. I ordered room service, for breakfast was pancakes with maple syrup and whipped cream which is his favourite. I turned to my right to see Draco still fast asleep. I moved closer to him placing my head on the nook of his shoulder.

"Hello."
Draco mumbled as he turned onto his back, moving his arm around me.

I moved even closer, head on his shoulder and hand on his bare chest.

"Hello, how'd you sleep."
I asked.

"How, I'm still continuing to sleep."
He said slightly more awake, but trying to sleep.

" Huhh, guess I'll just need to eat these pancakes myself shall I."
As soon as I said that his head looked up and his mouth dropped.

"Oh my god, you are the best, Princess."
He said kissing my head.

"Shall we."
I said slowly getting up Draco following behind.

"Well I've got a bit of a surprise for you."
Draco said as I finished my pancakes.

"What?"
I said confused about what was happening.

"I have found out that Hogwarts is doing a little reunion tonight, and I've said that we are going." Draco said smiling at me.

I stood up so quickly and started jumping up and down excitedly. I ran over towards Draco jumping into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Thank you so much. I wasn't expecting that at all."
I said giving him such a big hug.

"Hermione, Ron, Harry, Ginny, Andrea and Blaise are all going as well."
He said.

"Right I'm not finished with you yet."
I said letting go of him, giving him a kiss.

I push him on the bed and climb up and sit on him, tickling him. He's too good for this world, as much as he says he's not. He is.

"The attire is formal, so dress for you it is. I've bought you one that you were eyeing."
He said, in between the tickles.

"I can't wait. I bet it looks amazing."
I said cupping his face.

I was getting ready for the reunion at Hogwarts, doing my hair and makeup when Draco walked in with a beautifully wrapped box with a green bow. I stood, unraveling the bow neatly opening the box. Revealing a short black deep plunge dress with a long train in the back.

"It's perfect."
I said smiling at him.

"Come on you need to get ready, Princess."
Draco said handing me the dress.

I walked to the bathroom, dropping my robe and sliding into the dress. The train lay perfectly following me as I walked out of the bathroom.

"You look stunning Mrs. Malfoy."
Draco said grabbing my waist pulling me forward.

"Thank you Darling, you look so handsome."
I said smiling at him while straightening up his tie.

"Grab your cloak."
Draco said as I grabbing my cloak and draping it over my body while Draco grabbed his blazer.

"Right let's go."
I said grabbing his hand and apparating to the gate of Hogwarts where a carriage awaits our arrival.

"Ahh Mr. Draco Malfoy and Mrs. Mia Malfoy. How lovely to see the two of you. You shaped up nicely my boy."
Professor Flitwick said so kindly.

"Your carriage is waiting for the two of you."
Flitwick said his hand pointing towards the carriage.

Draco held out his hand giving me support to get into the carriage, as I walk into the carriage Draco following behind me. We reach the courtyard, getting off the carriage walking into the castle. Harry, Ginny, Andrea, Blaise, Ron and Hermione waiting outside of the Great Hall. We walked in entering, all eyes on the eight of us. McGonagall walked over giving each of us a hug.

"Ahh Mia, Draco congratulations on your nuptials." She said smiling at us.

"Andrea, I have no doubt you and Blaise will be far behind them. And Ginny you might want to stay out of trouble for the next several months, because there will be trouble running around the house soon." McGonagall said giving her a look.

I turned to McGonagall then to Ginny who was smiling. McGonagall turned walking off into the hall greeting more guests.

"Wait, what is she talking about."
Harry said looking at Ginny.

"Harry, I'm pregnant."
Ginny said her smiling getting bigger with every word.

"Wait seriously."
Harry said with the biggest smile on his face. Ginny nodded smiling.

Harry grabbed Ginny into a big hug and spun around.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner."
Harry asked Ginny.

"Because I wanted to make a big surprise out of it but I guess that's went out the window now."
Ginny said smiling.

"We're so happy for you."
Draco said to Ginny and Harry congratulating them.

"I'm going to be an Uncle."
Ron said giving Ginny a hug.

"Yeah you are."
Harry said smiling.

"You all are."
Ginny said holding her stomach with a smile from ear to ear.