Chapter V

The past several weeks have been difficult sneaking around with Draco, but I'm not complaining being sneaky is so hot especially for him.
I've got my mock potions O.W.L exam today and I have to complete a draft of Amortentia, I wasn't worried. But I had to tell the 'examiner' what I could smell, but last time I couldn't smell anything off of mines. Thankfully the whole class were to complete it in the same area, so I could just lie.

I was next to Andrea and Draco. I lost my list of ingredients, I looked all around my work space under the bench and everything, but I finally gave up but I noticed that Draco had moved his paper so I could see the ingredients list. He's such a darling, but I would never say that in front of him.

"Time's up."
Professor Slughorn declared.

He went around asking everyone what they smelt, finally getting to Draco. 

"Mr. Malfoy, what do you smell?"
Professor Slughorn asked.

"I smell Apple and Freesia, Professor."
Draco said, this made me bubble up with excitement.

"Next is Miss Hughes, what do you smell?"
Professor Slughorn asked.

Struggling to smell anything, no scent being produced. I couldn't smell anything over Draco's cologne. He must've went to heavy handed.

"I can't smell anything over Draco's bloody cologne." I said, suddenly realizing what I just said. 

"Aww no worry Miss Hughes some people don't smell anything sometimes."
Professor Slughorn continued asking round the class.

"Hey, did you really just say that you could smell my cologne."

"Yeah I guess I did."
I smiled at Draco's smirk.
I turned to listen to Professor Slughorn, but Draco slithered his arm around my waist, whispering in my ear.

"Why don't we skip lunch and just go back to my room, huh?"
He asked.

"I'd love too."
I said turning to him.

The bell rang and I went with Draco to his room, but we didn't even make it to his room as soon as we got in the Slytherin common room. He shut the door after I came in and I sat my bag and books down on the couch in the common room. He came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my neck, so soft and gentle, this was a side to Draco that I never thought I would've seen. I turned around and I just looked into his grey stormy eyes which are filled with affection. Draco threw me over his shoulder.

"Ahh, Draco put me down."
I said even though I was enjoying it. 

He placed me on his bed and he walked over to his door and locked it. He turned walking over to bed and crawled over to me as I moved back. He put his right hand to my face moving my hair from my face, leaning in kissing me with so much intensity.

"Let me go to the bathroom to freshen up."
I said winking at him.

"Stop teasing me, you know how much I hate it."
He said sounding very dominant, I just decided to be a bigger tease saying.

"Make me."

"Ohh, I will."

He came over to me, lifting me up as I wrapped my legs around him, Draco placing his hands on my thighs. He carried me into his bathroom placing me on the counter next to the sink.
Kissing me, pressing his lips so hard against mines. He started unbuttoning my shirt. I pulled away slightly, disconnecting our kiss, my breath so heavy.

"We...we don't need to if you don't want to."
He said, he was so respectful.

I nodded and  he started unbuttoning my shirt as I did the same for him.
We both took each other's shirts off, he lifted me again moving me to his bed, hands in the same spot. He gently put me down on the floor, I turned him and pushed him on the bed, I crawled up me on top, kissing him moving down to his neck leaving prominent marks, was deliberate on my end, I moved down to his abs, my lips barely making contact with his skin.
I heard him let out a deep exhale, I backed up off the bed, and he looked down at me, I slowly took off my skirt, his eyes widened, pupils dilating.