Chapter III

It's later and I'm upstairs getting ready to go downstairs to the Slytherin dungeons for the party.
I accomplished a winged liner to go with a fiery red eyeshadow and tight figure-hugging red dress that showcased all my curves with red heels to match. 

Andrea, Freya and I made our way down stairs to the dungeons and knocked on the door. Pansy answered.

"What do you want?"
She's said snapping the face off me.

"Excuse me."
I said standing shocked, ready to throw punches.

Pansy began to start talking but Blaise cut her off telling us to come in.

"Hey, it's Mia, right?" Blaise asked

"Yeah in the flesh."
I said show casing my body. 

"Cool, cool, emm I just wanted to apologize for your wrist you know."
He said with kindness in every word.

"Apology accepted."
I replied.

***

It's much later and I'm wasted, I'm falling about the place and I walked towards a room to sit for a bit, because the common room is full, needing space to breathe. I sat down on the edge of this bed. Someone walks in I don't know who, everything was just kind of a blur, I stood up looking around. 

"Hello? Who's there?"
I said completely out of it.

This person cast a spell I've never heard before, which made me immobile and voiceless.
I begin to try getting my eyes in focus to see who it was. It was the Ravenclaw Prefect, Owen Blake. He walks towards me and pushes my back against a wall slamming me on it, followed by his hand right by my head.
He began to kiss my neck, moving down to my very revealed chest his hands move down placing them on my hips whist he kisses my thigh. He begins to roll my already short dress up exposing me completely. His fingers slowly moving along the edge of my black underwear. I felt helpless tears were streaming down my face, I never had any issues with people like this, I knew how to handle it, but when you can't move it's makes you feel very vulnerable.

The door opens and it's Malfoy, he walked in to freshen up and turned to see Owen on me clearly pressuring me. Malfoy grabbed him by the collar and threw him to the floor. Malfoy breaking whatever spell Owen used on me and pointed his wand down at Owen as I fixed my dress and wiped my face.

"What the fuck are you doing."
He hissed; his voice filled with rage.

"Giving her what she deserves, especially when she's looking like that, looking like a slut."
Malfoy punched Owen repeatedly.

"Hey Malfoy."
I said completely out of it once again.
He didn't hear me.

"Draco."
I said stumbling towards him.

He turned and quickly grabbing me before I had the chance to fall over. He placed me on his bed and leaned over getting his blanket covering me. My head hit the pillow and I passed out.

"Get up now!"
Malfoy said.

He dragged Owen through the middle of the party and threw him out of the Slytherin Common room. Malfoy slamming the door behind him.

***

It was late morning; early afternoon and the room is so unfamiliar but it doesn't take long before I realize who's room it was. Silver rings sitting on the table, bottle of cologne on the drawers and a black suit clearly in the wash hamper. Malfoy moved into the room from the bathroom, to the drawers picking clothes.

"Ohh, you're awake, how'd you sleep?"
He asked.

I was startled by the fact he walked in with just a towel around his waist, seeing his abs which gleamed in the light, his wet hair framing his face.

"Emm...yeah I slept great, other than a bad dream."
I said staring at him.

"Oh, that's kind of good."
He said turning back around heading back towards the bathroom.

"Hey Malfoy how'd I end up here."
I asked, totally puzzled

"You were drunk and Owen Blake emm..."
He was reluctant to finish the sentence.

"He what, Malfoy."
I asked, my concern for what happened last night peaked.

"He groped you, was actually going to rape you, if I didn't come in. You don't remember?"
He said sounding quite concerned.

"What? I thought that was just a bad dream. He was going to rape me."
Tears started streaming down my face. I covered my face so he wouldn't see me crying. Malfoy came over and sat on the bed next to me.

"Hey, hey it's okay we'll go to Dumbledore today." He moves my hands from my face and gently placed his hand on my chin.

"It will be alright."
He said pulling me into a hug, as I sat there trying to compose my tears.