Chapter VII

I made it to the Gryffindor dormitories and walked in, Harry was sleeping on the couch but I didn't acknowledge him. I headed straight up to the showers but Andrea and Freya stopped me.

"Hey, where were you last night you didn't come back or the night before that either, what's going on with you?"
Andrea asked sounding tense.

"You don't know, do you?"
I said, my head spinning.
Andrea and Freya looked at each other looking confused.

"Potter attacked Draco two nights ago, and I was staying in the hospital wing with him all day yesterday."
I said the sound of anger flowing fluently as I spoke.

"What, why? Is Draco okay?"
Freya asked.

"Yeah, he's fine thankfully, but what if he wasn't. What if he didn't make it through the night, what if Snape didn't come in at the right time. I wouldn't be able to know that Harry was alive and not Draco."
I said just breaking down in the middle of the girl's dormitory.

Andrea and Freya came over and gave me the biggest hug, they could see the trauma and the pain in my eyes.

"Hey, Draco is fine like you said, don't worry." Andrea said trying to comfort me.

"Right no more tears, we've all got dates to get ready for let's go."
Freya said trying to boost the mood. 

Freya was fixing everyone's shoes so we wouldn't slide. Andrea was fixing up hair pieces and jewellery, making sure they were clean and shiny. I was in shower cleaning myself up, removing the blood off my still stained hands, thankfully acetone works wonders. I got out of the shower, shaved, cut my legs twice luckily on my left and not the side with the slit in the dress. I jumped into a pair of black shorts and a jumper while I done my hair and makeup. We all sat doing our hair.

Freya was doing a half up-half down, Andrea was doing a complete updo in a ballet bun looking very neat and sleek and I did a blowout with curls but not too intense. We did our makeup; the girls done very natural smokey eyes, while I done a green, Ivy smokey eye.
We all changed into our dresses, Andrea in a blue sleeved ball gown, Freya in a red off the shoulder dress and Me in the dark ivy green slit dress. Andrea's blonde hair contrasted well with her blue ball gown, and so did Freya's black hair making a very statement look.  The door downstairs in the common room starts knocking and it must be Fred and Dean they are picking up the other two.

"Are you sure you don't want us to wait."
Freya asked

"No it's fine, Draco will be here in ten minutes."
I said.

"Okay, we'll start heading."
Freya said and they walked out and started heading downstairs.

I proceed to put all my jewellery on necklace, earrings, bracelet the lot. I'm touching up my makeup, powdering my nose and the door goes. I head downstairs and open the door Draco is standing there in a black suit, black shirt and black shoes, his jaw dropped.

"Emm... woah... you're stunning."
He said stuttering, while his eyes wandered.

"Hey, eyes up."
I giggled.

"You look so beautiful."
He said pushing back my brown hair out of my face.
Draco took my hand and placing a black rose corsage round my wrist. Once the corsage was on my wrist; he took my hand kissing it and leads me out of the common room.

The two of us were walking down the grand staircase and everyone is looking at Draco and I, we walk down eye on us, some in aww, and some in jealousy. He guides me into the Great Hall, we find Andrea and Freya with Fred and Dean. 

"Hey. Dean. Fred."
I said nodding at them.

"You look amazing Mia." Fred said so kindly.

"I know she does."
Draco said from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, and kissing my cheek.