Chapter X

As soon as we got the top of the stairs it was instantly freezing and dull. We were all forced to kneel before Voldemort.

"Ahh children, purebloods?"
he asked.

Ron, Freya and Andrea said yes and they were allowed to leave Malfoy Manor.
Everyone turned to Harry and he nodded, leaving Harry, Hermione and I with Voldemort and his minions.
Harry was taken by Lucius, Hermione by Bellatrix again and I was taken by the Dark Lord himself.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you."
He asked.

I spit in his face.

"Clearly a feisty one who must be detained."
He said.

Chains were flown in and wrapped around me, also making me levitate in the air.

I looked over at Draco who was drowning in fear.
I screamed out in pain as the chains got tighter and tighter.
Draco's fists getting tighter as the anger inside of him grew.

"I am going to kill you."
Voldemort said.

He started speaking in parseltounge which I couldn't understand.
Nagini came in slowly slithering across the floor. Coiling up next to Voldemort's feet.
Voldemort continued to speak in parseltongue and Nagini turns to me, her eyes squinting as if she was told to kill me. Which she must have been told as she sprung to my face.

I closed my eyes thinking this is it, but after a couple of seconds I opened them to see Nagini levitating in the air. I turned my head to see Draco had stopped Nagini from attacking me. He threw her across the foyer and was running towards me the chains were loosening as he came over to me and caught me, placing my feet on the floor.

"How dare you defy me; I am your leader."
He yelled.

"No, I didn't even want to be in this position."
Draco shouted.
"I'd rather die."
He said.

I looked at him as he said this, I instantly knew what could happen. Draco could die because of me, because he saved me.

"Well I'll make your wish come true then, shall I. But first I'm going to enjoy torturing you."
Voldemort said.
"Crucio."
He shouted.

Draco fell to his knees in pain, screaming. I grabbed Draco's wand.

"Stupefy."
I shouted but Voldemort just blocked it with ease.

Fenrir Greyback ran up behind me. Grabbing me and I had to watch as he tortured Draco.

"STOP, STOP. YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM. PLEASE, PLEASE STOP."
I screamed.
Voldemort actually stopped giving Draco time to actually breathe, he looked exhausted, sweat was dripping off him. It didn't last long before he went back in clearly seeing that it was hurting me, let alone hurting Draco.

"STOP!!!"
I screamed as I transformed into a large, vivid, fiery Phoenix, ripping my clothes. Voldemort immediately stopped the curse, looking up in horror to see a massive Phoenix. Lucius and Bellatrix came back to the foyer with Harry and Hermione once they did, I snatched them in my claws as well as Draco and rammed myself through the roof of Malfoy Manor.

I flew out, placing the three of them outside the building with Andrea, Freya and Ron. I flew up reaching a height high enough for me to light on fire and dived down into the Manor. I crashed my body into the Manor and everything went dark. The Manor was up in flames, destroying itself, death eaters were apparating out of the Manor leaving it to burn. Hermione, Andrea, Ron, Freya and Harry all sobbing as they suspected my death. Draco running up to the stairs and falling to his knees crying thinking he had lost me forever.

I woke up in the Manor, which was on fire. I wasn't burning. I soon realised I just 'died' and came back to life from the ashes, like a true Phoenix. I walked out of the Manor with nothing but a blanket wrapped around me. Draco looked up at the stairs of the Manor seeing me walk out covered in powder and debris. We both ran to each other, I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist giving him the biggest hug I could possibly give. I placed both my hands on his face pulling him in close, kissing him like it could be our last.

"I could've lost you."
He said pulling away.

"Stop talking and enjoy the moment."
I said pulling him back.

We walked over to Harry, Hermione, Ron, Freya and Andrea who all thought I had died.

"You bitch, we thought you died."
Hermione said.

"Wait, why didn't you tell us you were an Animagus." Ron asked.

Everyone was looking at me even Draco.

"I didn't know."
I said.

"I had suspected it."
Draco said.

"How." Harry asked.

"Well, when we were leaving Dumbledore's office after telling him about the attempted rape. Owen was there walking with McGonagall, and Mia started beating the crap out of him. I could see her nails and hand slowly turn to an into claws and her skin turning red and fiery."
Draco said.

I stood there in shock realising I can change willingly into a Phoenix.

"Yeah, but why didn't she change then but did today."
Andrea asked.

"Because I expressed such a raw emotion causing me to fully enhance that power to change from human to Phoenix."
I said, I had learned about this in third year in Lupin's class.

"Wait, so the emotions in there was because you saw me in such a vulnerable state, it caused you to change from human to Phoenix."
He said looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, I guess so."
I said looking into the warmth of his stormy grey eyes.

"Well we need to start heading, to Hogwarts we've got two horcruxes left to get. Rowena Ravenclaws diadem and Nagini the snake."
Harry said.

"Nagini is always with Voldemort though how are we going to kill her."
Hermione asked.

"I don't know but we'll find a way. We always do." Harry said showing a glimpse of hope.

"Hermione do you have spare clothes."
I asked as I was naked from turning.

"Yeah, wait a minute."
She said as she dug around in her bag for clothes.

She pulled out a green tank top, blue jeans and a black hoodie.

"Jesus, Hermione how much stuff do you have in that bag?"
I asked jokingly.

"A lot. You have to be prepared."
She said laughing.

"On use go we'll catch up."
I said.

Everyone started walking away.
Draco stood with the blanket covering me so I could get changed, he closed his eyes so I could change, he is so humble. I slipped into the jeans and tank top.

"You can open your eyes now."
I said.
Draco opened his eyes removing the blanket that he wrapped around my body. He took my hand interlocking his fingers with mines and we started running to catch up with the others.