Chapter IV

It was a bit later and I'm walking with Malfoy towards Dumbledore's office and we head up.

"Headmaster, do you have a minute."
Malfoy asked.

"Yes, yes come in, come in. What is it Draco?" Dumbledore asked.

"Tell him, Mia."
He said gently encouraging me.

"Well, see Owen Blake the Ravenclaw Prefect, he groped me and I think, we think he was going to rape me."
I said, I felt guilty.
"If I hadn't worn that dress maybe none of this would've happened."
I said, I could feel my eyes watering and I turned away to start crying.

Malfoy grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. He was being so kind to me, but why though? None of that really mattered though, his hug made me feel safe. I looked up at his stormy grey eyes and I felt so protected in his arms, I wished I could stay here. I composed myself and turned to Dumbledore.

"So are you going to do anything about this, Headmaster."
Malfoy asked.

"Yes, I've already sent Professor McGonagall to collect Mr. Blake, I promise Mia we will take the appropriate action to this disgusting violation." Dumbledore said furious.

We walked out of his office and I saw him.
A repulsive predator who needed to be taken care of.
I stormed up to him and slapped him, even though he's walking with McGonagall.
Malfoy runs up behind me holding me back but my wrath was already loose and wanted to make him hurt, how I hurt.
I pushed him with all my force causing him to fall. McGonagall was shouting at me to stop but I didn't care he was getting what he deserved.
My fury was so powerful, that I simply scratched him, making him bleed. Malfoy had to pull me away otherwise I would've been suspended.
I was livid, I ran off down the corridor towards the stairs to go to my dormitory, all I could think about was what could've happened to me if Draco hadn't have stepped in, but I also wonder if he had another reason for helping me. I decided that I was going to ask Draco if he was into me, like I was into him, because I had my reasons.

I saw Draco at dinner that night, as he was leaving his table I got up and went over.

"Malfoy, do you have a thing for me."
I asked hoping that his answer would be yes and that he did like me but I was wrong.

"What? No Mia I was just helping you from a difficult situation."
He exclaimed.

"So why would you lead me on, deliberately been kind to me, you're not kind to anyone."
I said with fury, yet a hints of disappointment.

"Okay, I lead you on. Big deal."
He said chuckling.

"Big deal, big deal. Uhm how could I be so stupid."
I said and walked off.

It's been a week since my attempted rape, Owen Blake was expelled for attempted rape on another student including me.
Everyone is constantly asking if "I'm okay." and saying "aww I hope you're doing alright." But the truth is I'm not doing alright it's scary to have think of what could've happened.
I've recently started talking to another Gryffindor called Jack Ashton, we are going to the bonfire tonight in the forbidden forest it's a massive risk but it's one I'm willing to take.
I was going with Jack; I was getting ready before we were to sneak out.

I heard a voice shout my name; it was Jack.
"Mia, are you ready."

"Coming!"
I shouted down.

I walked down the stairs and started walking through the castle and out towards the forest with Andrea, Freya, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Jack, Fred and George following behind.
There were three logs lying on the grass surrounding the bonfire we all sat down, I sat there leaning my head on Jack's shoulder. I looked over at Draco who was staring at me furiously, I turned looking at Jack and kissed him, it was brief yet soft and subtle. I pulled away and turned the other way, Jack took his hand and placed it on my face and pulled me in and kissed me again.

Someone grabbed my arm and dragged me deeper into the forest.

"What are you doing."
A familiar voice said as they pulled down their hood.

"Malfoy, what are you doing."
I said as I was annoyed.

"Are you trying to make me jealous or something." He exclaimed.

"Make you jealous, you blew me off when I asked you about your feelings for me."
I said with irritation flowing through my voice.

"Okay, I got really frustrated when I saw you with that guy and I guess I got jealous."
He said with shame in his voice and his head hanging low.

I cupped his face lifting it up and pressed my lips against his, and he kissed me back it was genuine bliss, it was so pure. It was like a sensation I had never felt before. He pushed me up against one of the trees and slithered his hands down to my hips.
He continued to move his soft tender lips down to my neck, obviously leaving marks.
He stopped and moved his mouth to my ear, his lips barely touching my ear, his soft platinum blonde hair barely stroking my forehead.

"You're mines, and no one else."
He whispered.

I turned him so he was the one with his back to the tree and did the same but leaving more marks.

"Now people will know that you are currently occupied, and know no hoe will touch you."
I whisper in his ear.

I looked into his stormy grey eyes; they were so soft.

"Do you want to get out of here."
He asked.
I nodded and he took the initiative of taking my hand and started walking out of the forest trying to not get noticed.