Chapter XI

Hours Later...

We've arrived at Hogwarts, we were sneaking into the Gryffindor common room.

"What is he doing here."
Seamus asked in such disgust, looking at Draco.

"Because he saved me from being killed. I surprised he's even walking, but he is strong."
I said.

"Why are you surprised he's walking."
Seamus asked attitude packed in his voice.

"Because I had the cruciatus curse used on me that's why."
Draco said snapping at him.

"Well just because he saved you doesn't mean he's welcome."
Seamus said his attitude still there.

I walked right up to Seamus's face, inches between him and I.

"You don't know what it was like to what someone you love get tortured in front of your eyes, do you."
I said holding back my rage.

"I wouldn't get on her bad side; she could blow this place up before you could say quidditch."
Draco said looking at me.

I turned and smirked, turning back to Seamus expecting him to say something. Seamus never said anything.

"Right, we need to find Rowena Ravenclaws diadem. It's a horcrux meaning it is something you could place a piece of your soul into. This is where a piece of Voldemort's soul is hidden away."
Harry said.

"We need to find it; this is the only way to defeat him."

Everything was breaking loose the barrier around the school, Slytherins from the dungeons. Everything.
Hermione and Ron went to the Chamber Of Secrets to get a basilisk tooth to destroy Helga Hufflepuff's cup. Harry and Andrea went looking for the diadem while Draco, Freya and I went out to fight. Freya had seen Fred and ran over to him giving him the biggest hug.
The four of us were fighting, Draco and I ended up in the astronomy tower, I was fighting Fenrir Greyback, who was trying to kill me.

I took out Fenrir Greyback, turning to see Draco fighting another death eater.
Draco threw me out of the way.
My claws were coming out, I retracted them trying to keep calm. Draco killed the death eater and helped me up, we ran down the stairs from the astronomy tower. We found Nagini on the stairs, she started chasing after us.
Running up the stairs, I pushed Draco up and slowly transformed into my Phoenix state, Nagini immediately stopped in her tracks turning around and fleeing. I turned to Draco checking if he was alright, he hadn't a scratch on him. I lowered my wing to allow Draco to get on, he said no. I turned looking at him.

"I'm going to grab a broom I'll be two minutes I promise."
He said.

I lowered my head as he reached for it, stroking back my red and blue feathers. He ran up towards his dormitory, and I flew heading toward the main entrance of the castle. I burst through the doors everyone looked up seeing me wings wide open and 3 brooms flying next to me. Draco, Hermione and Ron had all came. Voldemort's voice was heard echoing through the entirety of the school grounds.

"Harry, I speak directly to you, come to the forbidden forest, spilling no more blood. Or don't spilling the blood of all your loved ones and those of which are close to you."
All four of us begin looking for Harry but find Ginny running aimlessly, looking distressed.

I turn to Ron and Hermione signaling down towards Ginny, they fly off down towards her while Draco heads back to the dormitories, and I go towards the bridge where there is trolls and giants killing pupils at our school and people in the Order.
I flew overhead grabbing a troll by the arm throwing him off. I turn looking around checking for no one of help on our side. Not seeing anyone I become ablaze, sending the bridge into a roaring inferno. Everyone looks in amazement at the bridge as the trolls and giants leave either wounded, or near enough dead. Death eaters were apparating, and everyone stood watching the bridge. I walked out fire in hand, dressed which was surprising for last time as I woke naked. Black everything, shoes, jeans, top, hoodie, everything even my hair was black. I could manipulate fire, the only people who can manipulate fire, who are also able to turn into an Animagus are Dark Phoenix's which were killed off 17 years ago when Voldemort was at his peak for power. Was I the last of the Dark Phoenix line to exist?

Draco stood in astonishment with a pile of clothes for me which he must have collected from my dorm.
I walked over to him and gave him a hug, he dropped the clothes and lifted me spinning around, my legs slightly off the ground as he spun.

"Like the hair."
He said smirking.

"Do you actually though."
I questioned.

"Yeah it looks better than the brown, I think. It's absolutely stunning."
He said.

We walked into the Great Hall and seen Andrea, Ron, Hermione, George, Ginny and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley all crying.

I get over and see Lupin and Tonks dead and Fred and Freya dead. Their hands still clasped together. I fall to my knees sobbing, I had just lost my best friend and I didn't even get to say goodbye. Draco sits beside me and pulls me into his chest, I grab his shirt crying getting tears all over him.

"It's fine let it out, let it all out."
Draco said.

He was being so kind especially when he seeing  me at my lowest.

"Ahh."
Draco said pulling away my hand had put a hand print on his shirt like a burn.

"I'm so sorry."
I said as I wiped my tears away.

"It's fine you're allowed to be upset, it's not illegal." He said smiling at me.