Chapter XIII

4 Months Later...

Hermione and Ron properly made it official a couple of weeks after the Battle of Hogwarts and Draco and I both think Andrea has been sneaking someone in, we don't know who but I'm going to ask her today.
I'm sitting on the couch, reading a book, Hermione's book it's 'The tale of Beedle the Bard' I asked her if I could borrow it.
As I was reading the book a tall dark shadow was cast over me, it was Draco.

"What are you reading?"
He asked his curiousity wandering.

"The tale of Beedle the Bard. Why'd you ask?"

"Just wondering."
He said. I looked up at him.
Draco grabbed the book putting it down coming round by the front of the couch sitting at my feet.

"What are you doing?"
I asked giggling.

Draco crawled up towards my face, his hand upon my waist.

"Shhh, just enjoy the moment. Lose yourself in time."
He said.

I sat up towards him, kissing his cheek. He grabbed my face pulling me into a kiss. It's just us in the house, so I took off my top and moved back as Draco moved down towards my neck. Leaving marks as always, Classic Draco Malfoy.
I let out a deep exhale. A voice from behind coughed. We both looked up to see Harry and Ginny standing in the living room.

"Well then."
Harry turned his eyes a different way.

I quickly stood up putting my top back on, Draco took my hand leading me upstairs. Ginny turned winking at me sarcastically.
We got upstairs, but before we could get to my room though, there was a loud crash from Andrea's room. We thought she had fallen doing something, but Draco opened the door for us to see Andrea and Blaise. Together.
I slammed the door shut and turned in shock, Andrea and Blaise would never have seen them as an item, but hey look at me and Draco. I run downstairs Draco following behind me.

"Guys. Guys. Guys. It's Blaise that's who Andrea has been sneaking in."
I said as I was drowning amazement.

"No way, Blaise. Would never have seen that coming."
Ginny said shocked.

I couldn't believe it. Andrea came running downstairs with her short blue silk bathrobe on.

"Please, please tell me use two didn't see anything."

"No, we seen plenty."
Draco said jokingly.

I hit Draco playfully.

"That's not what she meant. You idiot."
I said sarcastically.

"No, we didn't see anything you're fine."
I said reassuring her.

"Thank god."
She said placing her hand to her chest, trying to catch her breath.

Footsteps were heard coming down the stairs, Blaise was there.

"Please tell me use didn't see anything."
He asked, concerned.

"No, we didn't see anything bro."
Draco said laughing.

Blaise and Andrea head back upstairs.

"Right, I'm going to start dinner any suggestions." Harry asked.
Nobody had any ideas on what to make.

"Surprise us."
Ginny said smiling at him.

I grabbed my book and go upstairs sitting on my bed.
I launched myself on my bed, stomach first turning lying on my back book in the air reading it.

After a while the door opens and I tilt my head back. It's Andrea and Blaise.

"We're making it official."
She said with excitement in her eyes.

I turn onto my stomach as Blaise turned and kissed her forehead, they were so good for each other.

"I'm glad you're happy."
I said smiling at them both.

I hear Harry shouting for dinner so we all head down and sit at the table. Harry and Ginny beside one another, Hermione and Ron, Andrea and Blaise and Draco and I.
We're in the middle of eating dinner and Draco places his hand on my thigh squeezing it, his hand moving up.

"Not right now. Later."
I whisper, my lips barely touching his ear.

We finish dinner and I'm helping Hermione with the dishes.
I was mid-washing a plate until a set of arms came slithering round my waist.

"What do you want. I'm busy."
I said automatically knowing Draco's touch against my skin.

"I want you to come upstairs with me, I've got a surprise for you."
I turn to Hermione looking for an answer, hoping for a yes.

"Go I'll finish up here."
She said.

I dropped the gloves and the sponge. Draco swooped me up on his shoulder carrying me up the stairs. He stopped walking at his door, putting my feet on the floor, he covered my eyes opening the door to his room. Slowly walking me into the room he lifts his hand off of my eyes and it was beautiful. He recreated the night of the Christmas ball .
The room was lit with candles, rose petals on the floor, bouquet of roses, chocolate boxes, chocolate dipped strawberries and another small box once again. I walked over to the small box, handing it to Draco. He opens the box revealing the necklace, the M & D engraved on the necklace.

"Come on put it on."
I said while jumping up and down.

I turned letting Draco put the necklace on. He moved my hair forward his cold hand brushing against my skin.

"Do you like it."
He whispered in my ear.

"I do. I love it."
I said.

He lightly kissed my neck, pulling my hair back giving him better access. I want him, I want all of him.

"I know you want me."
He said teasingly.

How did he know, was he reading my mind? He spins me round grabbing me by the throat pushing me up against the wall. I quickly pulled off my red top, showing my lace black bra.
He went back to my neck. Him leaving his mark along with the imprint of his cold metallic rings. He moved down towards my collar bone, then to my chest, followed by my stomach.
He lifted me up, wrapping my legs round his waist he placed me on his bed. He crawled over him on top of me as I moved back. He kissed my stomach slowly. He moved down removing my jeans exposing my underwear. He turned me over, me on top, I was taking control.
I was sitting on his stomach, kissing his neck leaving my mark. I sat up slowly moving my hands down his chest towards his abs. I slowly moved off his stomach, moving down my hands down his legs. I delicately placed kisses on his abs. He sat up grabbing me, pulling me close.

His lips meeting mines, it was the first time I had thought of marrying him.
We fell asleep, his arm around me and my hand and head on his chest.