Quaking Interference

Anti hummed to himself, waiting in the rafters of the abandoned computer factory. It was the perfect place for him to lure Jackie into. It had gone into flames a little over a year ago and no one had bothered to fix it up. But luckily for him, some electricity in parts of the building still worked, giving him a little juice to work with.

He giggled a little, swinging his legs, just thinking of all the ways he'd torment the hero this time.

He knew he'd be here soon. Using the kids were a sore spot and he'd be raring for a fight.

'Not like I hurt them or anything. Those idiots are so touchy, it's cute.'

He wasn't in the mood to really hurt anyone this time, though. Maybe do some mind tricks? He'd figure it out later. Anti . . . . he wasn't sure at all what he felt anymore. Was it even exciting anymore? Did he get anything from this or was it just to be a dick?

No, no, no.

He had to remember his big plan.

Anti grinned to himself but only for a moment, 'To kill Sean. That fooking . . . Using the others will only help me. Give me an advantage'

Suddenly he heard footsteps just outside and his thoughts changed. He was on alert now.

Hopping up on the rafter quietly, Anti looked around for the hero.

Only to see nothing.

Anti narrowed his eyes, confused, 'Maybe I heard something else . . . . a stray cat outside or something? A dog?'

He was about to jump down when something plowed into him.

"Ugh!" Anti barely registered what had happened when he fell into the concrete and rubble with someone on top of him, "The fook!?"

"Got you!" Jackie gripped a hold of Anti's wrists and throat, immobilizing him, "Thought you could get the best of me this time, glitch?"

Anti was stunned, that was for sure but it didn't take long for him to grin ear to ear, "Took you long enough, hero" he giggled, "Didn't think you'd come this time!"

"You went too far, Anti! You can't just use the kids like that, you sick fuck!" Jackie tightened his grip on Anti's throat but the glitch just smirked at him,

"Ooo, tighter! I'm almost there!"

Jackie cringed and backed off only for Anti to curl back and kick the hero in the stomach.

"Guh!" Jackie coughed, "Fucking freak"

Anti got on his feet and walked around Jackie with a grin, shrugging his shoulders, "Eh, it is what it is, Red. But really, I could have done a LOT worse, you know." he frowned, "Could have stolen the kids away and dumped them on their mother's doorstep"

Jackie stood and followed Anti so they were circling each other, "So you really would stoop to hurting the kids? How low can you drop, Antisepticeye?"

Anti huffed, "As if living with their harpy mother would be any worse than the father that's never around to pay attention to them!"

"How the fuck would you know!?" Jackie lunged for him only for Anti to dodge, "Stacey gave up custody willingly! Not only that but-"

"You think I give a fuck!?" Anti shoved him into a wall and clasped his own fist around Jackie's throat, giving him a blunt shock, stunning him. He whispered into Jackie's ear playfully, "I'd do anything to just mess with you morons!"

Jackie struggled but managed to pull at Anti's hair, yanking him off of him and gasping for air, "You're the moron!"

He took out a piton from his belt and swat Anti with it along with an electric shock of his own. Anti flinched at that, but it wasn't anything compared to what he knew the hero could really do. But who said Anti was going to play nice?