5

¡sweaty people¡

It was gym class and apparently, Dance department and Arts department are conjoined together and play against each other.

All the girls were cheering for their respective department.
"Go Jeongguk" a girl from art class yelled, or not. Ofcourse they'll cheer for the hot boy thats sweating and panting scoring another point for his team.

"Three points from number 30" the announcer exclaimed 3 points added to the score bar.

Well lets say Jeongguk isn't the only bestboy here. Taehyung is to being one of the most athletic in the Arts department Taehyung is one of the best besides Eunwoo and the whole 'astro' squad.

"Go Taehyunggg!!!!" The girls cheered for the sweating boy panting hard as he runs after Renjun.

"Eunwoo block" Taehyung exclaimed and Eunwoo did as told blocking Renjun successfuly taking the ball from him passing it to Taehyung who ran and took aim garnering another 3 points to his team.

"Jeongguk what are you doing?" Lucas whisper yelled."We're losing here and all you do is eye-fuck that blue-haired dude" Lucas added.

Well why wouldn't he eye-fuck Taehyung he's freaking hot. A toned chest that beats the great wall of china, deep colar bones which Jeongguk can even use as a cereal bowl. Full cherry pink lips that Jeongguk wants to kiss all day tastingits cherry flavored sweetness. His scent musky yet sweet even ig he's sweaty. Round plump ass, ugh he just wants to slap and kneed. He just wants to bite 'em spank 'em and massage them as he feels its gently and-

'Ok stop' he yelled at himself, feeling his down area twitch and tighten with the thoughts of the certain blue-haired boy.

Mr.Wang blew on the whistle signaling the start lf the third and final quarter of the game.

All players of both teams assembled in the middle of the court some was replaced by other players.

Another whitle was heard and Mr.Wang threw the ball up.

All boys scattering to make the next score.