XV

¡sexual words¡

Taehyung smiles at himself for thinking of great idea its basically a win win situation he gets a material for jerking off and the other can pay for college.

What he can't get his mind off was how can this boy survive in this cruel world.

Where was his parents?

Taehyung didn't know why he was feeling this things. Maybe he have grown attraction to the other male. Just by talking to him gives him butterflies and makes him smile heck his mother even had suspicions that Taehyung has a boyfriend.

Yes The Kim Family owner of the Kim Corporation and the biggest richest and wealthiest family in south Korea. Taehyun's parents are open in this type of thing they knew Taehyung was gay and both parents are ok with it.

When Taehyung came out when he was 15 his mother accepted it on the spot, his father didn't accepr at first but he accepted him eventually saying, 'Taehyung I wasn't angry ok I was just abit shocked, but I also happy that you came out to us, you are really brave' he said smiling and both parents teased him wanting to meet his boyfriend ehich he was talking on the phone with.

Taehyung convinced both grown-up that they were just friends. Just friends takling on the phonr but inside of Taehyung he wanted to be even more than just friends. Yes He haven't actually seen the other in real life heck he haven't seen him in pictures but he knoe the other is good.

And he liked that he liked his Kookie

He looked at his phone ehen he heard a ding a very familiar sound that hugs his hearing. And he smiled at that smiles at the reply.

He finally have jerk off material of his texting crush.

Kookie
Ok I'll take it

Guys don't u wanna comments something? Its kinda boring I can't talk to anyone cause I don't have friends
(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)
Vote and comment