five [M]

"fuckkkk!!!!!" the raven headed boy moans as he stroke his large length with his hand feeling the heat of his naughty activity rising into his chest. It felt really good.

How did he end up in this situation you say? well.....

[Kim Taehyung posted a new picture]

ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅᴡɪᴅᴇᴊɪɴ,ᴘᴀʀᴋᴛʜᴇᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ 2,210 ᴏᴛʜᴇʀsᴘᴀʀᴋᴛʜᴇᴊɪᴍɪɴ 🔥ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ 300 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛsᴡᴏʀᴋᴡɪᴅᴇᴊɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴠ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴛs

ᴘᴀʀᴋᴛʜᴇᴊɪᴍɪɴ 🔥
ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ 300 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs
ᴡᴏʀᴋᴡɪᴅᴇᴊɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴠ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴛs

Add comment.... ❤ 🙌 ➕

I

t was none other than Kim Taehyung posted a picture himself being sexy which turned Jeongguk so fast his dick twitch in every direction. "shit" he breathe.

He wanted to touch himself badly but they were still in the car. He felt guilty thinking about Taehyung wrapping his pretty lips around his dick infront of his family. But he couldn't help it, surely Jin noticed by now.

"How much longer 'til we get there" He asked. An hour or so Jin replied. "shit shit shit" he thought his dick is painfully hard and he's not even exaggerating one bit. "Oh" he replied.

He kept looking at Taehyung's picture his dick growing even bigger. and it hurts.

An hour later and they arrived at the mansion it was big like a mall or something.

The driver parked the car as the Family got out. Jeongguk wanted to rush them inside but can't given that he is supposed to be 'rebellious'.

"Jeongguk welcome home" his mother welcomed. "This isn't my home Mother" he specifically pointed out mother and rolled his eyes. He didn't want to be here but Jin was here so he felt relieved. He knows Jin was his half brother from the start well he didn't like the other one bit because given the fact that he was older meaning 'the woman' cheated on his father before he was born, oh how he espised that 'woman'.

"Jacob please lead Jeongguk to his room Thank you" the woman said, Jeongguk was relieved it has been an hour and his fucking dick won't go down without a fight but in this situation jacking off.

Jacob lead Jeongguk to a room with a large brown door. "This is your room Master Jeon" the man bows as he Jeongguk dismissed him. As soon as he entered the room he immediately locked the door and laid down on the bed.

He looked down unto his crotch "You bitch" he said angrily.

He stroked his clothed dick with his hand moaning at the friction it was making "uhmmmmmmmnnnnnn" He opened his phone as it lit up the picture of Taehyung popped up in his screen eyes closed and lips parted, oh how he wished those lips were touching his.

He imagined kissing Taehyung's lips sloppily as his hand stroked his clothed dick. He imagine Taehyung giving him love bites all over he loves that. He took off his shirt showing his prominent abs giving it a stroke with his free hand imagining it was Taehyung's cold finger touching his body "uhmmmnn Taehyung" he moans as now both his hands roams his body the other touching his nipples "feels so good" he doesn't care if the room was sound proof or not, what he wanted was to feel Taehyung touch in his body.

He unzipped his pants pulling in down below his thighs again Stroking his clothed dick, a wet patch of precum visible in his boxer it was fucking sexy. He played with his nipples as he roughly stroked his dick playing with it outside his boxers "fuckkkk Taehyung that's it" He imagined Taehyung stroking his dick playing with it as he gives him hickeys.

He took his hand inside his boxers using his precum to ejaculate further feeling cold hands into his dick. "Fuckk!" A jolt of pleasure shot into his body as stroked his dick now removing his boxer.

Naked in the bed He took a pillow and fucked it down unto the bed imagining it was Taehyung it felt fucking precious it felt good. He fucked the pillow fast as he moans the blonde haired male's name "fuckkkk Taehyung it feels fucking good" He moans fucking the pillow more imagining it was the latter.

The pleasure though wasn't enough He stroked his dick with his hand fast as he was nearing his climax.

"fuckkkk!!!!!" the raven headed boy moans as he stroke his large length with his hand feeling the heat of his naughty activity rising into his chest. It felt really good.

With one more stroke he came into the pillow moaning Taehyung's name. He rode his ejaculation as he rows his hips into the pillow.

And then there's where the realization hit him. He came into the pillow and it was so much. Well what if it was Taehyumg's ass 'sexy' he thought.

"Shit" he yelped as he took off the pillowcase and threw it somewhere well he wished it was the laundry. He put his underwear back on his pants and shirt and now wished the room was sound proof.

_
How was it?

I felt motivated today so I updated
Yey me!

Anygayssss
Enjoy!
-Liam