γ (GAMMA)

"There we're more letters from that woman who can't and won't be named sent to me this morning" Jeongguk groaned his headache getting even more heavier any minute. Both Hoseok and Namjoon stared at the frustrated boy. "Last night there was a tinted black car in front of my apartment, that was a bit creepy because I'm sure Mr.Lim doesn't own a black car" again Namjoon and Hoseok stared at each other. Its been going on like this for three days now. It started off with letters from Jeongguk's mother which if you asked was the one kicked him out of the house after the woman killed his father.

"Well maybe Mr.Lim bought a new one, black cars are quite famous these days" Namjoon adds lifting his arm up to put it around Jeongguk's shoulder as a sign to stop overthinking about things like these.

"I guess so..."

"Jeon Jeongguk."Jeongguk's attention was brought to the blonde male on top of the cafeteria table. watching closely as the other yells out the confession he imagined 2 years ago.

"I like you. no scratch that" "I fucking love you". He yelled as loud as he can. Making the raven haired male blush tinting his cheeks red running to his ears his face heating up. He didn't realize Taehyung would actually do it. He was not embarrassed but amazed. His heart beating a thousand times faster than before he entered the cafeteria. Coming from Taehyung's pretty little lips those words sure sound like heaven and Jeongguk love it. In his mind he hopes to hear that even more a hundred times a thousand time. He loved it HE LOVED HIM.

If you think the fun was over it isn't......

Because, before he gets even more red, the bell rang signaling the start of classes, Jeongguk as about to enter the classroom when the announcement signal rang.

ding dong dang deng ding CALLING THE ATTENTION OF JEON JEONGGUK PLEASE PROCEED TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. CALLING THE ATTENTION OF JEON JEONGGUK PEASE PROCEE TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY THANK YOU ding deng dang dong ding.

Jeongguk being nervous was an understatement and the fact that he was called out using the school . announcement he was so nervous, his hands are clammy his legs shaking underneath his pants he?didn't even know what he did wrong did his grades fail? if it did the scholarship will stop what will he do then? maybe be a stripper?

The walk to the principals office was a torturous Journey the hallways seemed so dark and long. Yeah its a bit overreacting but that's how Jeongguk feels. The whole situation feels somewhat horrible. Like something was about to go down.

While walking to the hallway Jeongguk occasionally meets with teachers that looks at him with a not so fond look, eyes beaming holes into his whole existence. This made Jeongguk even more nervous than he already was.

The raven haired boy arrived in front of the Principal's office. "Breathe in, Breathe out" Jeongguk lets out a brief huff of air before knocking at the door.

He heard a small come in. He opened the door.

When he said the situation is a vile one its is a vile one. Imagine running into the woman that made your life a living hell.

"Hello son its nice to meet you again"

~

Hello people, Its me L!am wishing you a happy new years may this year he prosperous and Happy.

Thanks again for supporting this book. Thanks for 3k reads and 120 votes. I love you all and a happy belated Birthday to My King Kim Freaking Taehyung.

 I love you all and a happy belated Birthday to My King Kim Freaking Taehyung

Why is he so handsome °^°

once again Thank you for all the support!!!!

-L!am