Side Chapter: Jealousy

A/N: This was requested by @AlmightyWdm_ Thank you for the suggestion and I hope that this is what you were picturing. Warning: This chapter maybe triggering to some people, it mentions domestic abuse, self harm, sexual assault and themes as such, so please if this makes you uncomfortable, please please please do not read this if you get easily triggered by these themes.   

        It was finally the end of the school day. I was talking with one of my classmates, Sakura, as we were walking down and out of the building, we both had changed in the girls bathroom for our respected sports, with it being summer, I wore shorts and a t-shirt. We had just made it to the gym where she walked me up to the door. 

"Hey, isn't that Asahi?" She questioned, I turned my attention to where she was pointing. "It looks like he's talking with Hina." I watched the girl with the dyed platinum blonde hair, talk with Asahi. He was looking as nervous as ever, rubbing the back of his neck. "Emiko, you should probably go step in before something happens. He's looking really nervous. We know how flirty she is, and how she'll try to take everyone's boyfriend." 

"Yeah, I know, I know. I'll see you tomorrow, Sakura. Don't be afraid to text me if you need any more help with the homework." I placed my hand on her shoulder, she nodded her head at me with a small smile. She began walking away from me. I walked in setting my stuff down, I made eye contact with the team members, Ukai, Kiyoko and Yachi. I pulled my hair up into a pony tail and began making my way over to Asahi and Hina. I watched as she took a step closer to Asahi, he tried to back up but was blocked by the stage. My blood started to boil more than what it already was.  

"Hey, Emi." He said instantly seeing me approach. 

"Hey, Asahi. Are you ready to start practice?" I questioned, placing myself between him and Hina, he calmed when he noticed I wasn't mad at him, his hand clasped mine gently. 

"Ugh, are you serious?" Hina questioned. "You're seriously ignoring me for a slut like her?" I closed my eyes taking a deep breath, I turned around facing Hina, we were almost chest to chest. 

"Excuse me? The only slut I see here is you. Now you need to leave so we can start practice." I say looking her up and down for a second, out of the corner of my eyes I can see Daichi, Suga, Tanaka and Noya slowly step forward to us. 

"Oh really? Says the girl, wearing spandex and a t-shirt. Who you showing off for? The rest of the team?" 

"Spandex? You are really going to judge me right now over spandex? If you didn't know, because you obviously don't know, Spandex is the proper attire for volleyball, because just like the team, I get down and dig up volleyballs because I'm not afraid of getting bruises here and there. Unlike you with your fake ass nails, fake ass personality, fake ass tits...." I start listing everything that was fake about her, some of the guys, aka Tsukishima, stood in the background trying not to laugh. I watched her face get tomato red as her anger boiled.

"Oh you forget, I have some deep secret about you, that I know for sure none of your team actually knows about." She said, a sickly sweet smile making it's way up her face, I felt my face begin to scrunch up as anger began to raise. She turned her head up to Asahi. "Back in middle school, there was a rumor going around, I can't help but think it was true." Her brown eyes turned back to me. "The rumor specifically was that, the reason why her knee is fucked up is because her ex boyfriend was abusive physically and sexually, also heard that she has scars on her thighs. Now, Emiko is that true? Do you have some scars on your thighs? where you abused?" That was when I lost all self control I had left. My fist swung, it made contact with her chin sending her flying back, she landed on her ass, people where yelling and screaming in the back ground. I let loose, we were on the floor, fists flying, screaming, hair pulling, scratching the whole 9 yards.