Side chapter 1: Babies??! Pt. 1

Today was the teams day off, we had collectively together decided to do a team day, where we mess around, play volleyball together and do other things. I was running behind as I made a lunch for everyone that I didn't get to finish last night. I grabbed everything I needed and started heading towards the gym. Kiyoko wouldn't be able to make due to family things, Ukai had a mind the shop and Takeda had to tend to his students homework. My phone started ringing, gaining my attention from my thoughts. 

"Hey, Daichi. I'll be there soon, I only just left." I say placing the phone against my shoulder and chin as I adjusted everything. 

"Well hurry up! We have a problem! Like a big problem!" Daichi yelled, urgency and worry laced his voice as he spoke. 

"No! Stop!" I heard Suga yell in the back ground, and I could hear Asahi's worried mumbles followed by footsteps running.

"Alright, alright, I'll be there soon. Just hold tight." I say, picking up my pace, I took my phone away from my ear and snapped it shut. Once I arrived at the gym, I could hear Suga being his motherly self, Asahi worrying and Daichi loosing his shit. I get inside, putting on my indoor shoes. 

"Emi!!!" I heard what sounded like a little kid yell, I lifted my head and my jaw dropped. I seen a small version of Noya and Tanaka running at me. 

"Oh my god." I muttered, I felt their little arms wrap around my legs, I lifted my head and seen the whole team besides the third years, well, they turned into children. "What happened? Why are they all kids?" The group of kids ran around the gym, playing with volleyballs and jumping around. I pried Noya and Tanaka off my legs, I picked them up swiftly and walked farther into the gym. 

"We don't know, we left to go get the drinks like you asked us too, and when we returned they were all kids!" Asahi cried, his face was blue, a scared look rested on his face. I placed Noya and Tanaka down to chase after Hinata so he didn't go outside. 

"No, Hinata." I say picking him up, his orange hair bounced lightly as I scooped him up into my arms, he looked at me with a pout. "Look, Noya wants to play, go play with him." I say pointing Noya, I placed him on the ground and watched him run off. "This doesn't just happen. Something had have happened." I say to the group. "Asahi, honey calm down." My placed my hand on his back, the giant teddy bear relaxed into my hand. 

"What do we do? Ah! Noya no!" Suga ran off to get Noya from the stage before he jumped. 

"Uh, let me go and, uh, call a couple people. I'll be right back." I say walking off, I went to the door pulling out my phone, I called Kuroo first. 

"Emiko!" I heard Yaku's voice yell. "Please tell me it's happening to you too!" 

"Yes, yes it is. Uh, who... Who all changed?" 

"Uh, everyone besides me and Kai." He said quietly as if he was doing a head count. 

"Kuroo! Leave Kenma alone!" I hear Kai shout in the back ground. 

"What are we gonna do?!" Yaku yelled. "Ah! Lev stop!" I felt a small hand place it's self on my calf. I glanced down and seen Tsukishima and Yamaguchi standing there, I bent down and picked up Tsukishima, and placed my hand on Yamaguchi's head lightly, resting my phone against between my chin and shoulder. 

"Let me give a call over to Fukurodani and see what's happening there, and I'll get back to you." I say to Yaku. "When I get a plan I'll let you know." 

"Please hurry!" I quickly ended the call with Yaku and dialed Bokuto's number. 

"Emiko? Is it happening with you too?" Akaashi's voice questioned, I could hear kids running around in the back ground.