Valentines Day Pt. 2

Today was finally Valentines day, we have arrived home from Nekoma pretty early in the morning. So we all had taken a nap, Asahi and I slept in my room while Suga and Daichi slept in Daichi's room. We were going out as a group, a double date if you will. My alarm went off, my parents are gone for the weekend for a getaway from work and us for their Valentines Day. I slowly sat up, groaning rubbing my face. I looked over at the sleeping bear next to me, his hair sprawled out across the pillow, his mouth hung open with some drool coming out. 

"Asahi, baby." I whisper leaning over and kissing his cheek, he stirred a little opening his eyes. "It's time to get up and get ready." 

"Mmm, a few more minutes." He groaned pulling me back down and pulling me into his chest, he almost instantly fell back asleep. I chuckled rubbing his back lightly.

"Come on baby, I gotta go wake up Daichi and Suga. I'll let you sleep while I shower and get them up and moving." He reluctantly let me go. I got out of bed and walked out of the room. I moved my way to Daichi's room, I knocked on his door and head a groan of 'come in' from him. "Hey, it's time to get up and moving around, we all need showers." Daichi was shuffling around sitting up, Suga was not moving at all. "Suga." I say quietly shaking him lightly. 

"Hmmm." He hummed his eyes cracking open. 

"Time to get up. Come on, we have a whole night planned." He sighed quietly through his nose and before slowly sitting up. 

"I'll go get some coffee started." Daichi mumbled and stumbled out of the room. I nodded my head and followed him out and to my room, Asahi was sitting up at the end of the bed blankly staring at the wall as tired as ever. I gently touched his shoulder, my hand grazing up to his face. 

"Daichi's in the kitchen making coffee. I'm gonna hop in the shower, before all you boys take the hot water." I heard him chuckle through his nose lightly as I shut the bathroom door behind me. 

       After my shower, I stood in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and a towel that held up my hair as I quickly did my skin care routine. There was a knock on the door before it opened to revel Asahi with two mugs in his hands, he handed me one. 

"Thank you." I hummed taking a sip, he knew how I liked my coffee. Hazelnut and white chocolate creamer, but still had a slight coffee taste to it. I quickly finished my skin care routine and left the bathroom for him to take a shower. Today we decided to go a little bit more under dressed then the party. I got dressed quickly in a pair of skinny jeans, a oversized maroon cropped sweater, with a black beanie on my head and pair of old heeled combat boots. I walked out into the kitchen, Daichi was dressed and ready also, meaning Suga was either taking a shower or getting ready. My hair was out of the towel still damp. He was dressed in black jeans, a black long sleeved shirt a pair of sneakers and a nice jacket. Suga soon enough to came out, he wore blue jeans, a nice top and a jacket, a pair of boots on his feet. I jumped up on the counter to sit and wait for Asahi, sipping on my coffee as I did, Suga leaned against the counter next to me. 

"I was wondering where that sweatshirt went." Daichi mentioned as he poured me more coffee. 

"Yeah, I stole it a long time ago. It looks better on me anyway." I chuckled as he added the creamers to the coffee. 

       Asahi finally came out dressed in jeans, sneakers a nice t-shirt and a sweater that was open in the front like a cardigan. He stood between my legs, my head rest on his shoulder and arms wrapped around his torso, I was still no where near finished getting ready, I still had to do my makeup, but we still had time to get ready. So we stood there and talked while we waited for the time to leave. Soon enough, it was about an hour before we had to leave so I went to do my makeup. I kept it simple, with mascara, eyeliner and some nude lipstick.