Chapter 26

I felt someone shaking me lightly, I groaned and swatted their hand away from me and attempted to turn away from them. 

"Emi, come on. We are back at the school." Asahi's voice sounded, chuckling softly. Takeda talked to us and we soon were able to leave, the guys had to place their stuff back in the club room, so I sat at the base of the stairs waiting for Daichi, seeing Suga and Asahi already left. Yachi came running out of the gym calling for anyone. 

"Yachi, what's wrong?" I asked, stopping her. 

"Kageyama and Hinata are fighting." She said rushing through her words. 

"Okay, okay, go get one of the boys." I say running to the gym. I entered the gym to see them physically fighting. 

"Stop!" I yelled at them, I tried to push them apart. "Hinata, let go of him!" I yelled at him. Their yelling a screaming sounded over mine. Hinata had actually pushed me back, I landed on the ground with a hard thud, Tanaka came running in and ended up punching both of them. 

"Emiko!" I heard Yachi, yell as I sat on the ground. I stood up quickly and grabbed Hinata and Kageyama by the back of their necks. They both yelled at me to let go and that it hurt, I led them out of the gym I pushed them forward all the boys watched silently as I did.

"Go home! That is enough of that! Keep it up and next time around and I will sit you both out! Do you understand me?! Stop acting like children! This is a team! If you two can't act like it then, I will sit you out no matter what Ukai or anyone says! Do you understand me?!" My voice was harsh and mean. I didn't mean for it to come out like that, but it did. 

"Y-Y-yes ma'am." They both muttered. 

"Go home. Now." They both quickly got their stuff and patched up and left for home. 

"Emiko, are you...." Daichi started out. I held up my hand and walked away, I heard him sigh and walk after me. 

        The next day at school, Asahi had approached me during lunch, he carried two drinks with him. 

"Hey, how are you doing? I heard what happened." He asked softly. 

"I'm fine." I say sighing quietly rubbing my face. "I shouldn't have yelled at them. I shouldn't have threatened to sit them out." Asahi sighed quietly with a smile. His arms wrapped around me lightly. 

"You were mad, I'm sure they understand that. It happens, but you were right, it has to stop before someone really really gets hurt." My head rested against his chest, my hands gripped the back of his shirt 

"You should have heard my voice, Asahi. It was terrifying, even I think Daichi was scared. It scared me." I stated. 

"Emi. You're overthinking." Daichi's voice sounded, I lifted my head and seen him, Suga and Tanaka. 

"Maybe I am, but still." I muttered. 

"Look, it happens. Don't beat yourself up about it." Suga said patting my back lightly. "Even I blow up sometimes. It happens." I nodded my head. My phone beeped, I pulled it out of my bag and looked at the message. It was from Ukai. 

"What is it?" Asahi asked looking over my shoulder. 

"It's Ukai, he wants me to go with him and Hinata somewhere to work on spiking." I say to him. I replied with a 'okay.' The bell rang saying it was the end of lunch. "I'll talk to you guys later." I say, I gave Asahi a light kiss on the cheek before turning and walking away.

        Later on that afternoon, I met up with Hinata and Ukai. Hinata wouldn't even look me in the eye. 

"Hey, so what's going on?" I asked as I approached them.