Chapter 21

The next day was the practice match, I was already changed and at the gym. The boys were practicing, Ukai and Takeda pulled Tsukishima and Hinata aside as I helped the others with some things. I was in a tank top and black pants like normal. 

"Ouginishi will arrive at 4:30!" Kiyoko's voice rang out. 

"Alright, let's set up the gym!" I called out as they guys began to work on setting it up. I helped out things here and there. 

 "Thank you for having us!" A group of boys voice chorused by the door way. I turned my head and seen the Ouginishi boys standing by the door way.

"Gather around!" Daichi yelled. I went to the corner as they all bowed and gathered their uniforms. Daichi called them over to change. Poor Yachi was freaking out as they all stood their shirtless. I chuckled lightly as Hinata was putting his jersey on backwards. Kiyoko had told Asahi that if he keeps his hair in such a tight bun, then his hair is going to fall out, so he changed his hair style not that long ago. Noya was laughing at Asahi about it. Tanaka was still standing there with his shirt off. 

"Tanaka, put your shirt on. You are becoming to comfortable standing around with out a shirt." I say to him as I walked past him, still setting up the gym a little. This is Yachi's first practice game. The whistle blew, I walked over to Ukai and stood next to him. 

"This is our first match with another team since the Inter-High Prelims. You haven't forgotten your frustrations from that day, have you?" Ukai spoke. 

"Right!" Everyone answered.

"Alright, go out there and thrash to your heart's content!"

"Right!" The boys gathered in their circle. 

"Karasuno, fight!" Daichi yelled. 

"Yeah!" Everyone answered, soon enough our players were on the court. I sat next between Takeda and Ukai, like I normally would. The game was going good, we started off the game gaining a point. The boys were looking good as they played.

        After the game and Ouginishi left, we cleaned up the gym. I was carrying the net to the storage room, when it was plucked from my hands by Asahi. 

"You don't have to carry that." Asahi said chuckling. 

"I know. But I was going to anyway. But now it looks like I don't have a choice do I?" I say with a chuckle as he walked away with it. We got ready to head home soon after. Asahi and I walked a little bit behind Daichi and Suga who were talking. Tonight was the last night with our parents before they were off again to another business meeting, they were leaving tonight after dinner. So we were having Asahi and Suga to have dinner with our parents, and since it was the weekend we were going to stay up a little after dinner and study. 

"Are you ready for the exams?" Asahi asked. He slowly laced his fingers through mine hesitantly. 

"No." I chuckled. "But I'm sure I'll be fine. I've been studying almost everyday." He gave me a smile and nodded his head. 

"I'm sure you'll do great." He said. 

"I sure hope so." He chuckled at me. We got to our house. We walked in, mom was already cooking dinner. 

"Hello kids!" She called from the kitchen. 

"Hello, mom. Let me go get changed and I can help you cook." I say to her. 

"Okay honey." She said with a smile. I went to my room with Asahi, Suga and Daichi went to Daichi's room to get changed as well. I put on a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt, I tied my hair up into a bun on top of my head. I walked out, my slippers tapped against the ground as I walked over to my mom and began to help her cook. We were making curry and rice. I was making the curry as she chopped up vegetables. The boys came out to sit at the island and talk to us as we cooked.