Chapter 3

As the game continued the more the spike progressed and got better, it was now 24-23. In Kageyama's teams favor. The first half finished, Tanaka took his shirt off after he won the game with his spike. I had Narita take over for the spot on the latter, so I can watch the team from ground level. 

"Thank you Narita." I say with a smile. He nodded his head with a small smile on his face. He blew the whistle for the next round to start. I stood on the side line, that I'd soon be pacing as I watched the game go on. The game went on, Hinata took one to the face, Kageyama tipped it. Soon enough it was 21-24, in Kageyama's teams favor. I stood on the side of Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Daichi, taking mental notes as they played. Soon enough Hinata, Kageyama and Tanaka won. Almost on the court was breathing heavily, and kneeling, sitting or laying down. 

"Looks like you guys need to do more cardio." I chuckled walking over with two water bottles for Hinata and Kageyama. They both looked up at me, a blush came to Hinata's face as I had them their water bottles. "C'mon you two, stand up. You're making it harder for your lungs to work hunched over like that." They did as told and walked off the court with their bottles in hand. I walked over to Daichi, Suga and Tanaka. I put most of my weight on my left leg, the one with out a brace, as I stood next to them. I watched as Hinata and Kageyama walked over to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, Hinata held out his hand for a hand shake. When Tsukishima didn't shake Hinata's hand, Hinata started to jump and try to shake his hand, I chuckled lightly at them. Hinata finally got a hold of Tsukishima's hand, then he walked away, leaving a almost disgusted Tsukishima behind. Daichi walked over to hand Tsukishima his sweater. 

"Captain!" Hinata yelled making me jump slightly not expecting it. Tanaka started laughing at me. 

"He wasn't even yelling at you and you still jumped." He laughed. 

"Shut up." I growled hitting him in the ribs with my elbow. Kageyama and Hinata were handing Daichi their club applications.

"Shimizu! They've arrived by now, right?" Daichi questioned gained Kiyoko's attention. She nodded her head and went to go get the box that had out track suits in it. Soon enough all the first years had on their jackets. All the boys were pretty excited about it. 

"The Karasuno High Volleyball Club... One... two... 

"Welcomes you!" All the boys say, we where all huddled in front of the first years Kiyoko and I stood off to the side.  

"Yessir!" Kageyama and Hinata both say. Tanaka was showing them moves to do with the jackets. I heard Daichi sigh, causing me to look at him. 

"That's step on." He said, Kiyoko, Suga and I all look at him with confused looks for a second. "You and Tanaka had a lot to do with this, didn't you?" 

"What? No, not really." Suga denied. 

"For now, I'm glad it's all worked out peacefully. Thanks." I watched as Kiyoko and Suga looked at each other, the both placed a hand on Daichi's shoulder. 

"Good work." They both said together. 

"What the heck?" Daichi questioned. I chuckled slightly. 

"Hey, Hinata! Are you rested up? You're rested up, right?" Kageyama questioned. "We gotta practice the quick attack again while you still remember it!" They are still so full of energy. I was watching silently drinking some water. 

"We've got a gig! Hey, we've got a gig!" I heard Takeda call as the gym door opened. I looked over at him. "A practice game! Our opponent is one of the top four schools of the prefecture! Aoba Johsai High!" I choked on the water, and started coughing. 

"What?" I questioned.

"Seijoh?" Suga and Daichi questioned right after me.

"Huh?" Yamaguchi questioned.