violin games

warning: nsfw

"hello everybody, today we will be trying a new violin game." eddy began. brett looked at eddy menacingly and eddy blushed.

brett took a step closer to the camera. "today we will be trying to play violin while getting a blow job." brett looked at eddy "uhh, let's play scissors, paper, rock to see who goes first." brett hesitated before putting his hand out.

"scissors, paper, rock!" brett and eddy said as the same time. brett had scissors out and eddy had rock out. eddy looked at brett suggestively.

eddy put a hand to his face. "hmm, i want too...," eddy looked into brett's eyes. "suck first." eddy smirked.

"ok" brett said slowly.

"pick a piece." eddy held out the bag with all the pieces. brett took the little slip of paper and read it out loud, tchaikovsky violin concerto.

"alright." brett said shakily as he undid his belt and pant button. eddy took the shaft into his hand and looked up to brett.

brett breathed in and started to play. eddy took the tip of his cock into his mouth and slowly started to get deeper. brett's bow was shaking and his face was red.

eddy's head started to bob faster and faster. brett moaned loudly and stopped playing. eddy kept with his fast pace and brett was moaning every breath he took.

eddy felt brett's cock twitch and felt a hot liquid fill his mouth. he swallowed it all and stood up. brett avoided eddy's piercing eyes.

"ok now it's my turn." eddy said looking at the camera. he reached into the bag and pulled out the sibelius violin concerto.

eddy pulled down his pants, his erect dick sticking out and spitting pre-cum. eddy started the soft notes of the concerto and brett took the tip into his mouth.

brett started to bobbing his head. eddy moaned but kept playing, his hips bucking forward into brett's warm mouth. eddy moaned again. brett speed up and and eddy moaned but never stopped playing.

eddy let out a long moan and stopped playing. he took his cock out of brett's mouth and picked him up and put him on the table. he took off brett's pants and licked his fingers. he stuck them into bretts ass and felt brett stretch. he added another and started spreading his fingers when he pushed them in.

he took out his fingers and brett whined. eddy lined himself up and pushed himself in. he did it slow at first but after awhile he started to go faster and faster. brett was moaning loudly and the neighbors could most likely hear. eddy cam in five minutes followed by brett who came a second time.

both eddy and brett were panting and eddy stated "we can't use this footage."

brett laughed "i know."

eddy turned off the camera and saved it to his laptop for later before he deleted it off the camera.
———
i have no idea what this is but i just had this idea for awhile
~shiro