I think I broke it

Sam had left a while ago, Lara was asleep and Lena was reading up on some L-Corp business, leaving Kara alone and bored. A bad combination on a good day, let alone one where they didn't dare leave their apartment.

Sighing, she opened her phone and logged in to her old social media accounts. In hindsight that was a bad idea, but they do say hindsight is twenty-twenty. Her Instagram now had millions of followers but there were so many new features.

Tapping her phone, Kara was trying to change her settings when the screen changed to the camera, starting something called an Instagram Live. "What?"

Not sure what to do, she tried tapping the phone again, but nothing happened. Comments started appearing at the bottom of the screen. Oh Rao. Not good. Deciding she didn't like this new phone or this new feature, she went to find Lena, careful at where the camera was pointing.

If Lena was going to be mad about this, she wasn't going to give her more ammunition by accidentally throwing more fuel on the theoretical fires. Pushing open the door to the study, she smiled at her wife sat behind her desk. "Babe... can you look at my phone? I think I broke it."

Lena didn't even look up, knowing Kara would be pouting at her if she did. "If you can't fix it just take the sim card out and use one of the others I got delivered."

"It's fixable, I just don't know what I did or how to stop it." This got her attention, Kara's lack of abilities normally forming in the kitchen... not working her phone.

Putting down the paperwork, Lena looks at her wife, pout indeed on her face. "Fine, what did you do?" She stood up and walked over to Kara, frowning at the way she was holding her phone. "Why do I get the feeling I'm not going to like this problem with your phone?"

Glancing at the phone in her hand, Lena looked at Kara mildly annoyed. "We've been gone a year and you've forgotten how to use Instagram?" Taking the phone from Kara, she saw the comments, concluding she had started a live stream. "Sorry about Kara, it would appear she is technologically challenged, goodbye." Stopping the stream, Lena gave Kara a look.

Ignoring Lena's look, Kara smiled, leaning to kiss her on the cheek. "Thank you."

"How did you not know how to stop a live stream?" She raised an eyebrow at Kara, phone still in her hand.

Reaching for her phone, Kara frowned when Lena kept it from her. "I never used it before with not wanting to give my identity away and then we left. I never saw anyone do it so I got really confused."

Shaking her head, she held the phone out to Kara. "Please no more social media until we've got a handle on everything first? Cat is already going to chew us out for this."

Nodding, Kara smiled and walked backwards towards the door. "You got it, no more using social media." Spinning away from the study as she left the room, Kara wanted nothing more than to go on social media purely because she had been told not to, but stopper herself. Instead, she unlocked her phone and called Alex.

It only rang once before the line connected. "Hey."

"Hey, what are you doing right now?" Dancing her fingers along the counter in the kitchen, she bit her lip.

Alex sighed. "You want me to bring you potstickers, don't you?"

"Please?" Kara begged, pouting even if she couldn't see it.

She could hear her humming, thinking about it for a moment before saying. "Fine, but my niece had better be awake for much needed bonding time when I get there."

Saluting, Kara knew Alex wasn't able to see her, so she laughed. "Yes Ma'am." Her laugh sounded before it faded into a fake cough. "And Alex, they are allowed to see you laugh at work." She didn't answer, Kara's smile widening as the line went dead.

Living History -Supercorpजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें