"You don't get to help her."

"Earlier today our favourite superhero and CEO were photographed walking into Catco, and while no one from the company is speaking as to what happened inside, I think the images captured of a man being brought out by the team formally seen with Supergirl gives us some answers." The screen was replaced by a video of Catco's Head of IT being escorted by Alex's DEO team into a Police car.

Cat sat opposite them in the office, the three of them having spent an hour chatting and getting Kara caught up on what has been happening at Catco and what had changed with Cat whilst they had been away. It was only when her assistant came in, interrupting one of Cat's stories that they realised how much time they had spent there.

"Well, I'm glad you two came by and I am once again sorry about last night but it has been wonderful to catch up. Kara, I will send you those emails soon and I will see you both at yours for the interview tomorrow morning." Hugging them both, Cat waved them off as she took a tablet from Eve for her next meeting.

Bidding their goodbye's they were about to leave when Eve stopped them. "Sorry, but I thought you should know that there are paparazzi at the building's entrance." She smiled apologetically at the couple.

Grinning, Kara turned to Lena. "No." She got shut down instantly.

"You don't even know what I was going to say."

Lena pointed at her. "You were going to say that I should let you fly us back, but that is not happening because you know I hate flying."

Kara gave her her best puppy dog eyes. "But it's the quickest and easiest way." Casting a glance at Eve, Kara stepped closer to whisper in Lena's ear. "And also avoids the most people."

Conceding to Kara's point, Lena huffed. "Fine."

Smiling at Cat and Eve, the two of them walked over to the balcony. Wrapping her arms around Lena, Kara slowly lifted them from the solid floor, easing Lena into flying before speeding up to try and avoid the paparazzi below noticing them.

It only took a minute to reach their building, Alex still there with Lara and having so much fun Kara could hear it from their balcony. Lowering onto their balcony, Lena stepped back not overly happy about the whole thing as she took a deep breath.

"You know, you should get used to flying since you're going to be able to do it soon." Watching her open the door, Kara had to stop herself from laughing at the look Lena gave her.

Shaking her head, Lena went in search of Alex and Lara. "I won't be flying anywhere."

Kara followed several paces behind her. "But it is the safest way to travel."

Lena found her daughter in her room, Alex holding her as she pulled at her hair. "Who says flying is the safest way to travel? The only people capable are you, your cousin and J'onn. That does not give me much confidence."

Alex piped up from her seat in the corner. "Flying is the safest way to travel. Besides, if you didn't fly in the future or approve of it, this one wouldn't have been flying as fast as Kara when she landed here last year."

Lena spun to face Alex as Kara agreed. "You don't get to help her."

"She's my sister and it is a fact that flying is the safest way to travel." Alex tried to shrug but Lara stopped her from doing so effectively.

Kara was still nodding her head, making agreeable hums from the doorway as Lena smiled. "Let me rephrase. Stop helping her try to convince me flying is safe before I revoke your access to this building." Said so sweetly, you would have thought she'd invited her to dinner if you didn't understand English.