"What if I don't want cuddles when you get back?"

A/N - And I'm back from holiday with a chapter for you all. I know it's been a while and thank you to everyone that is sticking with this story, I can't believe anyone likes this enough to keep reading! Enjoy and I hope to get more chapters up soon.

***

“What can I say other than I love these two women and today’s interaction has blown up on Instagram, rightly so. Earlier today, Lena Luthor-Danvers did a livestream to answer questions, questions that ranged from how it felt to be back to what she had for breakfast. Although informative given the lack of details from her in the past, this was not the detail viewers spotted. No, instead, as the CEO walked around her beautiful apartment, circling the kitchen a few times, many keen-eyed viewers spotted something interesting… a baby bottle.

“Yes, a baby bottle! Now, this could be explained away but the theories started immediately, within minutes the hashtag #SuperCorpbaby was trending on Twitter. Whoever came up with the name, thank you because it is a perfect ship name for these two powerhouses, but I am digressing.

“In a surprise visit, Kara Danvers-Luthor herself joined the livestream, the interaction adorable and cute as the blonde pointed out said bottle that was in the process of breaking the internet. Although not said outright, their conversation strongly hints towards the pair having a baby together, if this is true, I think they have won the parent lottery.

“This revelation was not the only one to happen in the few minutes Kara shared the screen with Lena, they let slip one of the lies Kara once told Lena before she revealed her secret to the CEO. Would you believe someone if they told you they’d flown on a bus? What other excuses can you think of? Let us know.”

The video ended and Sam turned to Lena next to her on the couch, who refused to meet her eyes. “So, what does this teach us?”

Lena sighed btu stopped herself from rolling her eyes. “Not to walk around the apartment on a livestream.”

Sam tilted her head. “And?”

“Not to beg Kara to come home early when it’s my fault she has to stay late.”

She nodded. “Good. Now, where is my favourite niece?”

Lena looked up frowning. “Hold on, you don’t get to chew me out for letting the secret slip and then go cuddle her.”

Ignoring her, Sam started towards Lara’s nursery. “Yes, I do, because I am desperate need of a cuteness overload after today. Seriously? You couldn’t wait a few days to let it slip, you had to do it before you came back fully?”

“It’s not something I planned to do, believe me.”

Sam disappeared down the corridor to Lara’s room, reappearing a few moments later with the laughing baby in her arms. Clutched in her little hands was a stuffed elephant, fingers clutching one floppy ear as she reached up for Sam’s hair. The brunette was lucky she couldn’t reach it.

“Whose idea was the onesie?” As if to make a point, Sam tilted Lara towards her so Lena could see it as though she wasn’t the one to put her in it.

The white onesie had a red warning label of the front and printed underneath, ‘Hazard of Flying’, the custom-made design making her smile. “You should see the back of it.”

As if dared to look, Sam did her best to shift Lara in her arms so she could see the back of the onesie, a bad move as Lara latched onto her hair the moment it was in grabbing distance. On the back, in the same bold letters, ‘I might need help getting down’ made them both laugh as Sam read the upside-down sentence.