22. Returning to Another Home

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Yeah Derpy here is one of my girlfriends and this is her daughter Dinky and we think of each other as father and daughter.

Violet Rose: Okay.

Y/n: Derpy, Dinky, this is my niece Violet Rose.

Dinky: Hi.

Derpy: It's nice to meet you.

Violet Rose: Likewise.

After a while we met Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Hello Y/n and hello Violet Rose.

Violet Rose: How did you know my name?

Twilight Sparkle: Y/n told me.

Violet Rose: Makes sense.

Y/n: Violet this is another one of my girlfriends and her name is Twilight Sparkle.

Violet Rose: Hello Twilight Sparkle.

1 hour later

We were sitting on a bench in the middle of town and i had just finished telling her everything that happened ever since i came to Ponyville and why i had to kill her grandfather and it turns out that she didn't know why i killed him, all she knew is that i killed her beloved grandfather and she ran away and stole the sword before anyone could explain anything to her.

Then all of my girlfriends approached from different directions.

Rainbow Dash: Hey guys.

Fluttershy: Hello everyone.

Y/n: These girls here are all my girlfriends.

Violet Rose: Hello everyone.

Girlfriends: Hello Violet Rose.

Violet Rose: So uncle can we fight now?

Trixie Lulamoon: Wait what's happening?

Y/n: Sure but we have to get out of Ponyville first.

Violet Rose: Okay.

Applejack: Yer fightin again?

Trixie Lulamoon:*smile*Okay then.

Y/n: Don't worry no one's going to try and kill anyone in this fight.

Violet Rose: Let's move to an open field.

Y/n: Yeah.

We put up our fists.

We charge at each other i punch her face but then she kicked my face and then i uppercut her and as she was flying through the air i grabbed her ankle and slammed her into the ground but she quickly got back up and we charged at each other and and threw a barrage of punches and we kept on punching each others fists.

But then i saw an opening and punched her right in the face and with that i had won so i turned back time on her wounds.

Violet Rose: I finally hit you.