Chapter 3: Assassin meet Saber

Start from the beginning

(Note: Couldn't find or make the gif.)

Mordred: What is your name?

Khiry: My name is Khiry Cleveland.

Mordred: I have never heard that name before. What class are you?

Khiry: Assassin.

Mordred: Ohh, so you're the new kid on the block.

Khiry: Yeah. Although, I'm stunned & surprised that King Arthur's reported son, Mordred, turned out to be a woma--

Mordred got quite pissed as her eyes turn red while she quicky aimed the tip of her blade near his throat. Khiry quickly panicked as he is wide-eyed & hold his hands up.

 Khiry quickly panicked as he is wide-eyed & hold his hands up

Khiry: Mercy?

Mordred: Next time you call me a woman, I'll be using your throat as a sheath.

Khiry: Yes, Mordred. It will never happen again.

Mordred: Good.

Mordred then moved her sword away from his throat as she made her sword disappeared due to her mana. Khiry then thought about the choice he made.

Khiry: Maybe it was a bad idea to recruit the Knight of Treason.

((Note: Treason is criminal disloyalty, typically to the state. It is a crime that covers some of the more extreme acts against one's nation or sovereign.))

Mordred: Don't take me for one of those Round Table invertebrates. I'm the King of Knights' one true & worthy heir.

Khiry: But didn't you rebelled?

Mordred: He never considered me more than a servant. Never appreciated my skills or anything. So I showed him. Look at what your reign's worth!

Khiry: So what is your goal now, reclaim the throne & become king?

Mordred: The throne would be meaningless. I want to try to pull out the Choosing Sword just as the King Knights did. That's all.

Khiry: Try to, huh?

Mordred: Yeah. Obviously, success is guaranteed.

Khiry started to yawn.

Khiry: Well, I'm sorry for making you reveal your history, but I'm tired. I am going to sleep by the window & tomorrow, you & I are going to grind our level to save this world

Mordred nodded, then Khiry head to the window while Mordred takes the bed. She then lay down with her hands behind her head, look at Khiry, who is asleep with his hood over his eyes. She then looks back at the ceiling, then thought about her chances of pulling the Choosing Sword. She started to go asleep. It started to be the crack of dawn. Khiry then wakes up from the bright morning. He looks outside to see a beautiful morning. He heard a yawn, so he turns to Mordred to see she is sitting up. She then looks at him, gets up, & walks to the window to see outside.