Jake

Morgan's POV

I was at the beach with Paul, Quil, Embry,Seth, and Leah. We were doing the usual cliff diving. Soon I tired of doing cliff diving. So, Leah and I sat on the beach

Me:" Do you want to play chicken fight?

Leah:" Yeah."

Leah got on Embry's shoulders and i got on top of Pauls shoulders. Soon the game has begin. I went straight after Leah. I slapped her across the face. She started to shake, but then calmed down because this is just a game. Leah pushed my shoulders trying to make me fall, but I made my legs hold onto Paul harder. I love how I'm on top of him right know. He has nice biceps, abs, look wait wait what am I talking about. Paul and I are friends I think. I really don't know what we are. I snapped out of my thoughts when Leah started to pull my arm. I pulled her closer making Embry a little clumsy. I put her into Paul and me. I put her into a head lock and tossed her into the water over my head. Paul turned around and I looked down and laughed.

Me:" We win!"

I jumped down and gave Paul a hug and helped Leah up. I swam to shore and dried off, when I realized that Jake isn't here. The rest of the guys came to the shore I walked over to them.

Me:" Guys I'm going to go hang out with Jake."

Then someone came around me a held me tight. I turned around and saw Paul. Uhh, this boy is shirtless and has water running downs his beautiful tan, toned six pack. Snap out of it.

Paul:"Don't leave us Morgan."

Me:" I have to."

Paul:"Fine leave us."

I packed my stuff up and drove to Jake's house. When I arrived I saw the barn door open. I walked over and saw Jake working on the Rabbit. Walking up behind him. Jake was unaware and I tapped his shoulder. He jumped and turned around.

Me:" Hey Jake."

Jake:" Hi."

Jake said in a bored straight tone
and started at me. Then, he turned back around like he doesn't even care that you I'm here. I grabbed Jake's shoulder and turned him around forcefully. Jake starred at me and I started at him back.

Me:"What's wrong Jake."

Jake:" Nothing."

Me:"Yes there is because you didn't go cliff diving with us and you haven't talked to me."

Jake:" I told you Nothing!"

Jake is now pissing me off.

Me:" Fine it's Nothing! Don't take your anger on ME Jacob!"

Jake:" Morgan don't Call me that!"

Me:" I'll call you anything I want until you tell me what's up."

Jake didn't say anything and went back to working the rabbit. I sat down in a chair trying to calm done, but it's not working. I got up and was about to leave when Jake said.

Jake:" I'm sorry Morgan for flipping out on you its just...."

Me:"Just what Jake?"

Jake scratched the back of his head and looked at me in the eyes. His beautiful brown eyes.

Jake:" Morgan it's just that you have been hanging out with Paul more than me."

Me: " Paul and I are both imprinted on each other."

Jake:" Yeah but we are Best Friends and I think....."

Me:" You think what?"

Jake:" I imprinted on you."

Me:"Jake that's not possible I think."

Jake:" Well I think it did."

I was processing all this when I felt a pair of lips on mine. I pulled away and looked at Jake.

Jake:" Morgan I'm......"

Before he could say anything I ran out and headed back home. Once I got there I ran pass Emily and Sam without saying Hi. I went int my room and locked my door. I need time to think about what just happened.

HELLO FELLOW READERS!

I FINALLY UPDATED HOORAY!!

NO COMMENTS=NO MOTIVATION=NO UPDATE.

HOPED Y'ALL LIKED IT!

-💙bluebaby2💙-