Forks High School

Morgan's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Today is the day I start school. I did my daily rountine and put on pink aztec pattern leggings, a black sweater, black uggs, pink scarf, white pearl earrings and bracelet, and a white north face. I curled my hair and grabbed my backpack, keys, and phone and headed downstairs. I saw Emily in the kitchen.

Me:" Good morning Em."

Emily:" Morning Morgan.  Your Breakfast is on the table."

Me:" Thanks Em."

Emily:" Your Welcome."

I ate my breakfast and washed.my plate.

Me:" Bye Em see you later."

Emily:" Ok Morgan have a good day at school."

Me:" K."

I started driving listening to Loud by R5. Once the song went off I saw the Forks High School sign i pulled into the students parking lot. Most of the cars weren't mordern only ones were red Jeep, a silver Volvo, and my Range Rover.The Jeep and the Volvo were across the parking lot. I grabbed my thing and got out my car and so did the people in the Jeep and the Volvo. They were. sickly pale, but beautiful. I know that their vampires. They didn't smell like vampires. I wonder why.I headed to the enterance of the school, and everyone was looking at me. I headed to the main office and headed to the desk with a Mid- fortys year old wonan behind it.

Lady:" Hpw may I help you dear?"

Me:" I'm Morgan Quiluete and I need my Schedule please."

She handed me a few papers.

Lady:" Please get all yor teachrts to aign this paper and return ot to the office by the end of the day."

Me:" Ok, Thank you."

Lady:" Have a great day."

I headed out the office looking at my schedule

Schedule

Morgan 11th grade
1st: AP Calculus
2nd: AP Chemistry
3rd: Fashion Design
4th: AP US History
Lunch
5th:Gym
6th:English 11 AP
7th:Spanish 4

I was walking until I walked into someone. I looked down and It was one of the vampires I saw earlier. She was really short.

Me:"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention."

????:" It's ok I'm Alice. Your Morgan right?"

Me:" Yep that's me."

Alice:" I love your outfit! Sorry I got distracted.Can I look at your schedule?"

Me:" Thanks. It's ok and yeah."

I handed Alice my schedule.

Alice:" You have 1st with my adopotive brother and sister Emmet and Rosalie. 2nd with my boyfriend Jasper. 3rd with me. 4th with my other adoptive brother Edward.  Lunch with all of us. 5th with all of us. 6th with Jasper and me. 7th with Emmett."

Me:" Ok thanks Alice."

I was about to walk off, but Alice grabbed my wrist and her hand was ice cold agianst my warm skin. I stopped and turned around.

Alice:" Would you like to meet my family?"

Me:"Sure."

Alice skipped over to her family and I followed. I saw a guy in pain, a beautiful blonde, a boyish looking dude, and a big muscle guy.