Meeting Paul

Morgan's POV

I woke and did my daily routine and put on a navy blue high low with white stripes and white sandles. I headed downstairs and Emily made chocolate chip pancakes and ate 4 plates.

Emily:" Hey Morgan. Your hungery."

Me:" Hey Emily and yeah I've been eating a lot lately. I wonder why?"

Emily:" Yeah I wonder why too?"

I finished eating my breakfast and sat on the couch going through my Instagram.

Emily's POV

After Morgan ate her pancakes I ate some. Yesterday I found out that she can't go to La Push High School,  because it's full. I can't believe that school is full. She's going to have to go to Forks High School. I have to ask Sam if she can go. Sam told me she's different. He said he'll tell me later today. I took a seat next to Morgan on the couch.

Me:" Morgan, do you want to help me make some muffins?"

Morgan:" Yeah."

Morgan and I started to make some muffins for the pack.

Morgan:" These muffins we are making are huge!"

Me:" Yeah, The pack eats alot."

We contiuned to make the muffins. We put them in the oven and Morgan headed upstairs to her room.

Morgan's POV

I headed upstairs to change into black NIKE booty shorts, blue NIKE sport bra, and blue and black NIKE running shoes. I grabbed my Ipod and beats and headed downstairs.

Emily was in the kitchen checking on the muffins until she saw me.

Emily:" Where are you going?"

Me:" For a run."

Emily:" No stay."

Me:"No Emily. I have to run.I need fresh air."

Emily:" Fine."

I headed out the door and put on my music. I started running until I saw the guys in a opening of land. They looked like two of them were fighting. I just looked and saw Jacob I think hit a guy I never saw before. He started shaking uncontralably. Then he turned into a huge gray wolf! Then Jacob turned into a Russet Brown wolf.One of the guys looked my way and told two guys something and they came running to me. It was Jared and Embry.

Embry:" Lets go back to Emily's."

We all headed to Emily's. When we were in the house. Emily placed the muffins on the table. Jared and Embry went to grab a muffin but Emily smacked their hand away.

Emily:" Ladies first. Here Morgan take one."

I took a Chocolate chip muffin and Jared and Embry started eating. They were trying not to bring up what just happen. I'll ask them later. Then Jacob, Sam, Seth, Leah, Quil, and some other guy came in. He was the guy that changed into the gray wolf.The guys were starring at me, then I realized I didn't change. They all got a muffin and Sam started to say something.

Sam:" Morgan this is Paul.Paul this is Morgan."

He pointed to the guy I haven't meet. He was just starring at me I looked at his eyes and froze for awhile. Then I turned away and I looked around the room everyone knew what just happened. This guy imprinted on me. I looked back at Paul and he was still staring at me.

Emily:" Paul you didn't!"

Sam went over to calm Emily down.

Me:" What are you looking at Paul?"