Sunday

Paul's POV (Yay!)

I didn't get any sleep last night, because Morgan didn't come home. I was so worried about her. She's my imprint so I care.  Emily told me she was at a friends house that made me feel a little bit better. I have to go on patrol and I hope she's back before I come back.

Morgan's POV

I woke up to someone starring at me. I opened my eyes and saw Emmett looking at me sleep.

Me:" Emmett!" I screamed

Emmett was laughing so hard he was. et over so I jumped on his back. I started to hit his head and slapping his head.

Emmett:" Stop it Morgan!"

Me:" Only if you promise not to do that again!"

Emmett:" OK I promise. Now stop it!"

I stopped hitting and slapping Emmett and I was still on his back.

Me:" Take me downstairs!"

Emmett ran down the stairs. I saw Alice, Rosalie, Carlisle, Edward, & Jasper in the living room and I saw Esme in the kitchen cooking.

Me:"  Good morning guys!"

Cullens:" morning."

Emmett let me down and I headed to the kitchen and Esme handed me a plate of chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and orange juice.

Me:" Thanks Esme."

and I got off and headed to the kitchen an Esme cooking breakfast.

She put a plate of chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and orange juice. I started eating and it's delicious. I finished eating and washed my plate even though she didn't want me to. I headed upstairs and changed into a black 5SOS tank top, white jeans, and black Adidas. I went back downstairs and saw Edward.

Me: " Hey Ed-Word."
Edward:" Don't call me that!"
Me:" To bad I'm going to call you that if you like it or not."

I skipped over to Alice.

Me:" Hey Alice!"
Alice:" Hi Morgan! You want to go shopping today?!"
Me:"I would love to, but I can't."
Alice:Why not?!"
Me:"Because I promised Emmett I would watch the game with him today."
Alice:" Uhh. Thanks a lot Emmett you took my BFF/Shopping Buddy away from me!" Aliced Yelled.
Emmett:" Your Welcome. Emmett yelled back.

Alice headed out with Rose. Jasper and Edward are doing  things. Carlisle is at work and Esme is cleaning. I helped out Esme and she's like a 2nd mother to me. We have a few things in common. I helped Esme until the game came on. Emmett and I sat on the couch and watched Eagles Vs The Giants. Emmett and I netted on what team wins I said Eagles he said Giants. 50$ bet

Skipping Game.

Score

24 Eagles- 0 Giants

Me:" I win hand over the money."

Emmett gave me my money and started jumping on the couch. The Cullens were laughing at me. I looked at my phone and its 4:30.

I have to go back home. I went upstairs and got my stuff and headed downstairs.

Me:" Bye y'all see y'all tomorrow."
Cullens:" Bye Morgan."

I was heading out the door and Alice said something to me.

Alice:" Promise to hang out with Rose and I tomorrow?"
Me:"I promise."
Alice:"OK bye Morgan."
Me:"Bye Alice."

I put my stuff in the car and headed home I walked in And Paul gave me a huge hug.

Paul:"I missed you so much!"
Me:"Oh OK."
Paul:"You smell different."
Me:"No I smell like sweet pea and Violet as always."

I let go of Paul and gave Jake a hub and he kissed me on the cheek and I liked it. I then went to my room to put my stuff away.

Emily's POV

After Morgan went to her room. Sam and I talked.

Me:"Don't say it Sam."
Sam: " She's hanging out with the bloodsuckers!"
Me:" So she goes to school with them and she's happy let her be."
Sam:"Fine only because she's your sister."

Sam kissed me and all 3 of my scars.

HELLO FELLOW READERS!

HOPED YOU LIKED IT.
SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING

SCHOOL STARTES SOON FOR ME SO NOT A LOT A UPDATES.

1K THANKS SO MUCH.

FEEDBACK PLEASE. THE SOONER THE FEED BACK THE SOONER I UPDATE.

-bluebaby2-