Revealed

Morgan's POV

Me:" Who are they? The head of all vampires."

Alice:" Yes they are. They know you and Bella. So far they are just watching you for you right now."

Me:"Why?"

Alice:" Because you know we are vampires and us Cullens are the 2nd most powerful coven."

Me:"Ok anything else you have to tell me?"

Alice:" Yes. It's best if you don't return to Forks for awhile."

Me:" Why?"

Alice:" I can't see my visions really well over there right now, but Victoria is there and has plans for you I think and there not good."

Rose:" Morgan I know this is a lot, but it's just a little while to understand all of this."

Me:" I understand for the most part, but why is this Victoria girl after me if I never met her?"

Alice:" Well since you are family of the Cullen coven you should know what happen. A year back we killed Victoria's mate his name was James. We killed him because he was going to kill Bella, but we killed him instead and that is why Victoria would be after us and Bella."

Me:" Well I under stand now, but if I stay here I still have to go to school and tell Emily that I'm going to be over here."

Rose:" That is true what should we do about that Alice?"

Alice: " Well.... You will be home schooled by Esme and Rose or I can go to Forks with you to tell Emily."

This was all put on my shoulders at once and I had to make a choice at that moment in time to leave Forks to keep Emily and The Pack safe. So that's when I made the choice to leave Forks till it's safe to go back.

Me: " Alice alright let's go to Forks and break the news and come right back.

Alice's POV

After telling Morgan part of the news it's time to go back to Forks for a brief second. Morgan and I took the private jet and headed to Forks. When we both got on the jet Morgan in a chair lost in her thoughts. I left her to think about what is going on. The jet took off and we were off to Forks. The flight didn't take long and we arrived I stayed at the border line while she went into La Push.

Morgan's POV

Alice and I arrived and I went to La Push. It didn't take long for me to get home I opened the door and saw Emily reading a book and Sam eating in the kitchen. I walked up stairs and packed one suitcase knowing Alice already bought me clothes and beauty products. I headed back downstairs and went over to Emily.

Me:" Emily we need to talk."

Emily looked at me and then down to my suitcase.

Emily:"What is going on Morgan?"

Me:" Can we talk somewhere more private."

Emily:" Yeah."

Emily and I headed to her room and shut the door so Sam couldn't hear as well.

Emily:" What's going on?"

Me:" I'm going to stay in Italy a bit longer than expected."

Emily:" Why?"

Me:" This vampire is after me and Bella and the Cullen's want to keep me protected."

Emily:" Morgan the pack can protect you as well."

Me:" No they can't when they are worried about Bella. Also, they would say I can protect myself at least the Cullen's can help."

Emily:" I think you love the Cullen's more than  The Pack."

Me:" I do Emily. They actually don't hate me for who I am and I don't hate them for who they are. They give me a love feeling that feels untreatable. The Pack makes me feel like I'm just a girl that is suppose to be doing something else it's like a friend bond. I'm sorry Emily but I have to go."

I left the room making me feel like I broke my sister's heart. I grabbed my suit case and looked at Sam and then left. The Pack was outside and I walked passed and walked towards the border line.

SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED

-bluebaby2