I'm Here

Morgan's POV

I just got off my plane and I'm looking for Alice. I walked around to see if I can find her when I finally found her. When I came into sight she ran up to me and tackled me down. When I realized that their was a shadow. I moves my head and saw who the shadow was it was Rose.

Alice:" Morgan I'm so glad to see you."

Me:" I glad you see the both of you guy."

Alice got off of me and pulled me up and I hugged her and Rose. It feels so great to see them.

Rose:" I missed you so much Morgan."

The way Rose said that sounded like she was going to cry.

Me:" I missed you too."

Alice:" We should get going the rest of the family wants to see you too."

I got myself to gather, and we headed out the airport. The car was already out front and I put my stuff in the back. I got in and Alice started to drive.  Alice told me that Edward doesn't stay with them, but he calls monthly to tell them how he is doing. After a long ride we finally arrived at there house. It didn't look like the one in Forks at all. It was big with slightly less widows but more woods. Rose and Alice helped me carry my luggage into the house. Once we enter they house. A giant body came over and picked me up. I knew it was the one and only Emmett.

Me:"  Put me down Emmett!"

Emmett:" Never I haven't seen you in forever!"

He finally put me down and when he did Jasper came over and gave me a hug.

Jasper:" I missed you too Morgan."

With his southern accent coming through that I haven't heard in ages.

Me:" Jazz I missed you too."

Jasper let me go when I saw Carlisle and Esme. When I saw them I felt a tear run down my face. They are a Mother and father that I never had. Esme came over and wiped my tears and way and hug me and so did Carlisle. I cried into Esme shoulder. When Esme whispered.

Esme: "  Everything is ok honey."

I pulled away and wiped my tears away.  This is where i need to be here with my family. After i calmed down Rose, Alice and I headed up stairs to the room that I would be staying at for the time being.

Alice:" Welcome to your room."

Me:" Are y'all giving me another room."

Alice:" Yes we are."

Me:" Y'all didn't have to do this for me."

Rose:"  Yes we did, you are family now."

I decided to agree the girls helped me put my clothes away. Well Alice was judging my clothes that I brought. After we finished we headed back downstairs and I saw Edward. He came over and hugged me this was a shock to me.

Edward:" I missed you."

Me:" I missed you too."

Edward:" Can I ask you something? "

Me:" Sure."

Edward:" Is Bella Ok?"

Me:" Oh my Gosh Edward you didn't come over here because you missed me you just came to know If that girl Bella is fine. I thought you actually cared about me, but I was wrong."

Before Edward responded. I ran upstairs to my room and locked it.
I was livid. I don't even know what to do. Uh I really thought he cared but he doesn't. I was interrupted by knocks on the door.

Esme:" Morgan sweety can I come in."

I walked to the door and let Esme in.  She wrapped her arms around me and I cried. When I felt more icy cold arms around me I knew it was Alice and Rose. When I heard yelling downstair. It was Carlisle, Emmett, and Jasper yelling at Edward about what he did and how it wasn't appropriate at the time. Edward was trying to explain himself, but the rest of the guys didn't want to hear and told him to apologize. The girls still were comforting me when I saw Edward in the doorway. The girls saw him and left us to be alone.

Me:" Yes?"

Edward:" Morgan I'm sorry for bring up Bella when I first saw you in along time."

Me:" Edward your not sorry and I bet you didn't come here to see me."

Edward stayed quiet.

Me:" I knew it."

Edward:" I did come to see you and to see how Bella was doing."

Me:" Ok,  but you should said it like that at that time either."

Edward:" I know I shouldn't have but I did. Can you forgive me?"

Me:" I guess so."

Edward hugged me and this made me feel a lot better. After awhile Edward left to where ever he stayed. We were all down stair and I was talking to Alice and Rose when Esme brought me Chicken Alfredo.

Me:" Thanks mom."

This made Esme dry cry.

Esme:" Aw your welcome."

She hugged me and I hugged back. Emse sat down and I started eating. The girls caught me up in their lives and I told them about mine.

Rose:" So Jake kissed you?!"

Me:" Yes and It was so shocking."

Then I saw Alice go into her future seeing moment.

Rose:" Alice what do you see?"

Alice:" Morgan you have to stay here."

Me:" Why?"

Alice:" I'll tell you tomorrow."

Me:"Ok."

My mind was now filled with might be why Alice told me to stay. I finished eating and washed my plate. I headed to my room and took a shower. I changed into my pj's and headed back downstairs and hung out with the guys awhile till I got tired.

Me:" Good Night guys."

Cullens:" Night Morgan."

I walked back up the stairs and to my bedroom. I got in my comfy bed I decided to read a book and after awhile I started to slowly fall asleep when I saw awhile shadow in my room. I couldn't see who it was, because I fell asleep.

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS

I'M SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED.

I HOPED YOU LIKE IT.

VOTE

COMMENT

- bluebaby2 -