Without them

Morgan's POV

Since the Cullens left Bella has been a mess. She has been coming over to the reservation and hanging out with Jake. I know she is just using him, but I hate it. Paul have been comforting me and hanging out with me.I've been doing a lot more photos shoots then normal, just to clear my head. I have stayed in contact with all the Cullens. Bella keeps emailing Alice and it doesn't go through. Haha!

I am currently standing in the rain with the pack standing next to Paul. We are waiting for Jake who is talking a to Bella. Jake was about to leave when she grabbed his arm. Bella looked at us and noticed I was with them and went back to talking.

Sam:"come on Jake!" He said with his Alpha voice.

The conversation ended and he ran towards us. I looked back at Bella to see her drive off good. I walked with Leah and shifted.

We headed back to where the guys were and we started sniffing I went off with Jake cause Sam assigned us to work together. We fought no new scented, but I saw red hair so did Jake. I howled to tell the pack. Sam howled me back.

In the wolf communication

Sam:" Morgan and Jake chase after it we will catch up."

Jake and I chased after her. I was catching up to her. She increased her speed and so did I could tell the rest of the pack caught up. Then the red head ran over the Canadian border. We can't go across cause that's some other packs territory. We all headed back to the reservation. We got dress and headed to Sam & Emily's house. I ran in the house and went into the kitchen.

Emily:"Morgan why are you so happy?"

Me:" because I found the red head vampire, before Jake did!"

Emily:" Congrats sis!"

Me:" Thanks!"

Grabbed a plate and grab some buffalo wings and sat next to Paul on the couch. I was eating my wings and smacked his hand away.

Me:"Bad Paul."

Paul:" Aww please Morgan."

Me:" Fine."

I put a wing in his mouth and he are that thing so fast.

I finished my plate and put it in the sink, but big sister pushed me away. I went upstairs and changes into comfy clothed. I went back over to Paul and laid on his lap when I heard a growl. It was Jake's growl. Why is he so upset.

HELLO FELLOW READERS!

HOPED YOU LIKED IT.

COMMENTS MOTIVATE ME NO COMMENTS = NO MOTVATION= NO UPDATES.

HOPE YALL HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

LAST UPDATE THIS YEAR ON THIS STORY.

-💙bluebaby2💙-