I'm on my Way

As I left my sister's house I made my way into the woods to meet Alice at the border line. As I entered the woods I started to think on how I'm going to miss my sister once again, but that was my only concern at this moment in time. I was carrying my suitcase so it wouldn't get stuck in the debre. As I walked closer and closer to the border line I heard twigs snap. I turned my head and saw a flash of red. Victoria.

Alice: " Morgan.. hurry."

I began to quicken my pace to the border line. Alice was now in view, but before I could get across the water Victoria stood in front of me.

Victoria:" and where do you think you are going?"

Victoria looked ant me up and down and started to circle me. I put my suitcase on the ground getting ready to attack me. Just then she ran over to me and I ducked. Victoria came to a stop and I stood back up. She then charged at me again I then went to punch her and she grabbed my arm and flipped me over her shoulder. I was laying on my back. She the walked over to me and said.

Victoria: " ohh little mutt I thought you were..."

I then kicked her in the chest and jumped up. As she was gathering her self as she stood up a gray wolf came out of no where and pinned her to the ground. Paul.

I then looked at Paul and he looked and me. His eyes told me to go. So I finally picked my suitcase up and went across the border line to be rejoined with Alice. We walked away and I looked back to see Paul and Victoria fight. I turned back around and walked with Alice to the jet. We boarded the jet and I sat on the couch and put some earphones in my ears as we headed back to Italy.

Awhile later.....

We arrived back to where the Cullen's were staying and I went inside. I sat on the couch with Emmett and Jasper. Emmett played with my hair which calmed me down and I went into a long deep thought .... about how it must be better that Bella and I should be both safer now that now she has the pack and I have the Cullen's. Isn't everything perfect? Maybe for awhile but not forever. I was now get sleepy and I decided to head to my room. I think some more about what happened today. I layer down in bed and started to dose off, but then I felt someone's cold arms wrap around my waist. I was to tired to open my eyes so I just cuddled up into their cold hard chest.

HEY GUYS! Did you guys miss me? Well I missed y'all.

-bluebaby2