News

Morgan's POV

It's the next day and I wake up wondering what Alice had to tell me that is so important that I had to wait tell today. Well, I will find out soon enough I guess.

I grabbed some clean clothes and headed to the bathroom to shower. I turned on the water and was getting ready to step in. I stepped foot in the shower and started to wash my hair when I heard some fall on the floor. I peaked out the curtain and saw nothing on the floor so, I went back to washing my hair. I felt like someone was in my bathroom someone in the Cullen family. I looked back out there and no one was there. I hurried up and finished my shower.

I put on my 21 pilots tank, white ripped skinny jeans and black vans. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked downstairs.

Once I was down in the living room where the family was I sat down feeling different. My heart had this feeling that I missed someone, but it didn't hurt. Esme was in the kitchen about to cook but I said.

Me:" Mom you don't have to cook I'm not hungry."

Everyone in the living gave me a look. A look that said are you ok and I nodded.

Mom:" Morgan are you alright?"

Me:"Yeah.."

Esme sat down next to me and rubbed my back. I was zoned out thinking who was in my bathroom this morning. I will figure this out soon.

Alice walked over to me with Rose.

Alice:" Do you want to know what was so important?"

Me:"Yeah."

Alice:" Come on let's go for a walk."

I got up from the couch and followed Alice and Rose outside. We started to walk into the woods away from the house. As soon as we were out of hearing distance Alice started to talk.

Alice:" Morgan I want to warn you that the Volutri know who you are."