Back To Work

Morgan's POV

I was dressed and ready to go to school when I got a text from Jessica.

Jessica: Hey Morgan sorry for such a short notice, but you have your NIKE photoshoot today. It"s at 12 in Seattle. At Seattle stadium. I'll see you soon.

I finished reading the text. It's in the middle of the day so I'm not going to school today. I decided to text Alice.

Me: Hey Alice I'm not coming to school today.

Alice: Why?!

Me: I have a photoshoot."

Alice:" Ohh well are still hanging out after Rose and I finish school?"

Me:" Yeah totally. Where are we going to meet?"

Alice:"How about at the new Mexican resterant in Seattle."

Me:"OK see y'all there."

Alice:" See ya later."

Me:" Bye Alice."

I went downstairs and saw Emily and the pack, they must have werewolf duties today. I saw Jake and sat on his lap. When I sat on Jake's lap I heared Paul growl, but I don't care. Jake and I were talking until he started to tickle me. I fell off the couch and Jake landed on top of me and we looked into each others eyes and we lend in and I kissed his forehead. We looked at each other again until we heared the door slam.

I looked up and saw that Paul wasn't here anymore. I don't really care what he does. The Pack and I just talked about my birthday tomorrow.Yay I'm turning 17. It's 11:32 I have to go back to work. Uhhh.

Me:"Bye y'all."

Pack:"Bye."

I got into my car and headed to Seattle.I arrived and went into the building. I saw everything set up then I saw Jessica came towards me.

Jessica:" Hey Morgan we have to get you to hair and make-up and get you to dressing."

Jessica dragged me to hair and make-up and the stylist started working.They finished and my make-up was simple and my hair was striaghted. I then put on a Redskins Jersey, black NIKE shorts, and black NIKE Running shoes.I headed to set and we started.

SKIPPING PHOTOSHOOT

I put my other clothes and headed to the Restaurant to meet Alice and Rose. I walked into the restaurant and saw Alice and Rose there at a table with TACOS! I sat down.

Me:"Hey girls!"

A+R:"Hey."

I stated eating and talking to Alice and Rose until I finished.

Alice:"Let's go dress shopping!"

We headed to the mall and went looking for dresses. Alice got a yellow dress with a black bow bet on it.Rose got a light pink full length dress, and I got a short light peach  dress with ruffles at the bottom.We finished and headed back to our cars.

Me:"Bye guys see you tomorrow!"

Alice:"K, but put that dress on before yo come to our house tomorrow around 4."

Me:"k."

A+R:"Bye Morgan."

I was on my way home when I saw a 1960 Harley Davidson.I'm totally buying that for my own Birthday present.It's a total fixer upper. Yes and the owner only asking 5k not bad. I got to the house soon.

Me:"Hey Emily I'm going to the Cullens after school tomorrow, but I'll be in time for the party."

Emily:"OK have fun."

Me:"Thanks Em!"

HELLO FELLOW READERS.

HOPED YOU LIKED IT.

SORRY FOR NOT YPDATING IN AWHILE.

DO Y'ALL WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES OF THESE OUTFITS AND THE OTHER PICS, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO OPEN ANOTHER TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR THIS.

WHICH ONE Y'ALL WANT? TELL
ME PLEASE.

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME ON MY TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM. INBOX ME AND I'LL TELL YOU MY NAME

FEEDBACK.

:-) -bluebaby2- :-)