Leaving

Morgan's POV

I was at home with my Aunt Sarah. I don't live with my mom and Emily's dad, because I did not get along with her dad. I left when I was 12. Emily visited me when she could. I started modeling at 13. I'm going to go live with my sister know, because I haven't seen her in a while. I was up in my room finishing packing all of my stuff.  Then I got a call from my manager Jessica.

Jessica:" Hey Morgan I just got off the phone with NIKE and Body Central and they said you are still going to be their model still."

Me:" Ok, but how am I going to be able to do photoshoots?"

Jessica:" Well NIKE said they will come up there and have photoshoots monthly and Body Central said you have to come back to California and have it where you always have them."

Me:" Ok are the my going to pay for my plane tickets to get there and back."

Jessica:" Yeah. Well see you in a month Morgan."

Me:" Ok by Jessica."

I took all my bags downstairs. It was 12 and my plane leaves at 1.

Me:" Aunt Sarah are you coming with me to the airport."

Aunt Sarah:" Yeah I am."

She came and took her keys. We are going in her car, because I shipped my car to the Seattle airport I could have when I'm in La Push. I miss my baby so much. (The car) I put all my bags and Emily's presents I got her in the back.

Car Ride

Aunt Sarah:" Are you sure you want to stay with Emily."

Me:" Yes Aunt Sarah."

Aunt Sarah:" So what are you going to do about your job?"

Me:" Well they said they still want me to model. NIKE said they will come up to La Push and do photoshoots monthly. Body Central said they want me to come back ever month for a photoshoot."

Aunt Sarah:" Ok so are you going to look for another job while your there?"

Me:" Yes don't worry so much Aunt Sarah."

The rest of the car ride was silent. It only took 30mins to get there. When we got there I got all my stuff and hugged Aunt Sarah goodbye. I walked into the airport and gave them my plane ticket and got on the plane. Here I go.

Emily's POV

I am so excited to see my sister. The pack was out doing there werewolf thing. I was in the guest room or soon to be Morgan's room decorating it. The room has purple walls with zebra stripes on them, zebra bed spread, zebra bean bag, flat screen, and a white desk. I hope she likes it,Morgan should be here around 3 or 4. I went back downstairs and started making Chocolate Chip cookies, Turkey and cheese sandwiches.

Morgan's POV

I just got off my plane and I got all my stuff and headed to my car. I put all my stuff in and headed to La Push. It's so cloudy here. I miss the sun. Once I got to Emily's house on the reservations I couldn't wait to see her. I got every thing out and headed to the door and knocked.

Emily's POV

I finished making everything when I heard the a knock at the door. I got up and answered the door and saw a teenager I never seen before.

Me:" Hello who are you?"

Morgan:" Emily I can't believe you don't recognize your own sister!"

Me:" Morgan that's you?!"

Morgan:" Yes!"

Me:" You changed so much! Come in."

Morgan's POV

I came into Emily's house it was a nice. I sat my stuff down and took a seat at the kitchen table. We talked about our lives and we ate some sandwiches.

Me:" Emily what room is mine?"

Emily:" 2nd door on the left."

I went upstairs and entered my room. It's so amazing. I started to put all, my stuff away. I went back downstairs with Emily's Presents. Emily was in the kitchen as always.

Me:" Emily I have a presents for you."

Emily:" Morgan you shouldn't have."

Me:" Here ya go."

Emily opened up the bag and took out a California Style Cook Book and a pair of Sperry's.

Emily:" Thanks Morgan I love my presents."

Me:" Your Welcome."

Emily:" Dinner will be ready at 6 "

Me:" Ok so whats for dinner?"

Emily:"  Pork chops and corn."

Me:" My favorite . Emily I'm going to cook for you tomorrow. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Desert."

Emily:" Glad to hear it's your favorite. You don't have to do that Morgan."

Me:" I want to."

Emily:" Ok."

I went to watch TV until dinner was ready.I am watching Duck Dynasty. Best Show ever!

Me:" So Emily is Sam going to be here for dinner?"

Emily:" No he won't be back till later tonight. He went out with some friends."

Me:" Ok."

Soon dinner was ready and Emily & I ate a talked a little more. I ate like 4 plates of food.

Emily:"  You can eat Morgan."

Morgan:" Yeah I'm growing."

I placed my dishes in the sink and went to my room. I changed into my Spongebob PJ's and went downstairs again. I watched some more TV with Emily, but I was getting tired and decided to go to bed.

Me:" Good night Em. See you in the morning and don't make breakfast."

Emily:" Ok good night Morgan. Ok I won't."

I went back into my room. I got into my bed and fell asleep.

HELLO FELLOW READERS

I FINALLY UPDATED!

HOPED YO LIKED IT!

VOTE.

COMMENT.

-♥bluebaby2♥-