#1 - Welcome to RaWai

Max stretched and then straightened his wrinkled clothes. He had just got of the overnight bus from Bangkok to Phuket. It had taken all of 14 hours and several change overs and he was feeling tired. He would still have to travel another half hour to get to RaWai beach town where Tul was currently staying.

I should have taken the plane. Max thought to himself as he felt the sharp twinge in his lower back.

He looked around to see if he could locate the exit and the taxi stand.

Just then an exuberant Tul slammed into him grabbing him in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much dude." Tul exclaimed pulling back a little but still keeping his arms around Max.

Max looked at Tul and grinned. His tiredness forgotten at the sight of his lover.

The two kissed. Tul nibbled and sucked at Max's lower lip and Max opened his mouth to deepen the kiss. Both lost in each others proximity.

Max pulled back first.

"Am I glad to see you. I have missed you so much." Max exclaimed with a happy grin.

"Me too. Where is your luggage? Are you hungry? You want to eat some breakfast first? Or would you rather we went to my place?" Tul shot question after question at Max in rapid succession making Max laugh.

"Slow down champ. Let's collect the luggage then go to your room." Max replied.

Tul slung an arm over Max's shoulders while Max slid his arm around Tul's waist. The two then proceeded to collect Max's luggage and then caught a taxi to Tul's room which was located in the quaint beach town of RaWai.

It took them around 25 mins to get to Tul's room. All along they chattered about various things.

Max & Tul had been in a relationship for close to 3 years now. Another 3 months and they would be celebrating their 3rd anniversary.

They had a strange kind of relationship. Which could almost be called a long-distance relationship, as they had hardly ever been physically together for long periods. When Tul had still been working in a 5 star restaurant in Bangkok as a Bartender he and Max had occasionally found time to get together.

But usually it had always been about meeting at some room or the other, and indulging in hot, mindless sex.

They had never really done anything else besides this. The rest of their relationship could be summarized in the daily chats.

Good Mornings – in the morning.

Have you eaten? How is your day? – in the afternoon.

Good Nights – in the night, sometimes very late in the night.

And "I Miss you dude" – when either one of them was drunk. Though mostly this was from the fun loving slightly romantic Tul, rather than the cold, reserved Max.

They had never really gone on dates or spent time getting to know each other's friends or families or colleagues and they had definitely never talked about a future together.

And yet one day when Tul had called Max, late at night from RaWai and said, "Max I miss you so much. Wish you were here right now."

Max had the very next day typed out his resignation. A week later he had handed over his resignation with a one month's notice period to his boss citing personal reasons. He had then gone about tying up loose ends, convincing his mom & dad & younger brother that he knew what he was doing and basically uprooting his carefully organized, disciplined life and moving out of Bangkok to a small sleepy town at the back of beyond.

"Here we are," Tul exclaimed opening the door to the 3rd floor apartment. He stood back to let Max step in first.

Max looked around a small room with what looked like a full size 3 seater sofa occupying one entire wall of the room. Opposite the sofa in line with door was a TV Unit, next to it was a chest of drawers and squeezed in next to it was a fridge which looked like it was older than Max himself.

Tul stepped in and closed the door behind him. He then moved past Max through a small passage which lead to the bedroom and the attached bathroom. A moment later he was back.

He approached Max and pulled him into an embrace. Their lips melding in a hungry kiss. Max found the hem of Tul's T-Shirt and pulled of the garment over Tul's head.

At the same time Tul had been busy undoing the buttons on Max's wrinkled shirt.

Max pushed Tul towards the sofa and as Tul felt the edge of the sofa at the back of his knees he lowered himself down pulling Max down on his lap. Max braced his knees on the sofa, on either side of Tul's thighs.

Tul speared his fingers through Max's soft thick hair and pulled him closer. Neither was ready to give up the other's lips.

Tul's hands slid down Max's muscular back to rest on his tight butt. He couldn't resist squeezing Max's butt before sliding his hands to the front of Max's body. He made short work of unbuckling Max's black leather belt and unzipping his jeans. He slid the jeans down alongwith the black boxers that Max had been wearing.

Tul slid his hand over Max's already engorged cock. From root to head. As his fingers closed over the warm shaft he flicked his thumb over the cock head feeling the wetness of precum.

That made Max stiffen and pull back from Tul as a hot shaft of desire charged through his body. He involuntarily let out a small cry of pleasure as Tul once more rubbed his thumb over Max's cock.

The sensation made Max pull back from Tul's mouth and throw his head back and arch backwards. The way Max was kneeling over Tul his dick was now in perfect line with Tul's hungry mouth.

Tul without hesitation sucked in Max's dick in his mouth. Max certainly was no small fry. Tul could hardly take in more than ¾ of his dick in his mouth. The rest he still kept gripped in his hand. His other hand was splayed over Max's butt, holding him in place as he moved his mouth over Max's hot shaft.

Max had one hand gripping Tul's silky strands of hair and the other clutching on to the backrest of the sofa for dear life.

Max wanted to stop Tul and yet a part of him didn't. It had been too long. Almost 7 frustrating months of using his own hands. He knew he wouldn't last very long anyway. Certainly not long enough to get Tul on his back and prepared for penetration.

Sure enough it was not long before Max climaxed. The moment he had felt the rush he had tried pulling out of Tul's mouth. But Tul was not about to let go. In the end the warm white fluid was half swallowed by Tul while the rest was splashed over his tan muscular torso.

Max let out a soft groan, half from the release and the other half for the mess. He tried to get of Tul but Tul was having none of that. He kept his one arm firmly around Max's hip while with the other he found the box of tissues which had been perched on the arm of the sofa. He wiped the cum from his chest and tossed the crumpled tissue on the floor.

"I am sorry... I didn't mean to lose it so fast," Max mumbled.

Tul pulled him closer till their foreheads were resting against each other.

"Don't be," Tul whispered back slyly. "This was my breakfast. I will let you have yours after the bath."

"You mean I can have mine in the shower," Max asked cheekily, earning another quick kiss from Tul.

~A/N~

This was the first chapter. Hopefully, it was okay.

Thank you for reading!

JJJ