🌊WISH 37🌊

Just as the light exploded. Art automatically ran towards the girl lying with a wounded stomach. But when he reached her, he was too late. Mistletoe - Princess had already taken her last breath.

"No! no! no! Princess!" he cried as he enveloped the lifeless girl into his arms.

On the other other hand, just as the soul within Wendy - 'Cessa' recovered from the blinding light, a violent gush of wind came flying through her. But because of experience in fighting, Cessa's reflexes are fast as she strike down the life sword in her hands to minimize the impact.

"So you've grown courage! You seem to forget what I can do!" Cessa groaned furiously to her attacker - Catalina.

"You can't scare me anymore!" the girl spat back fearlessly.

"That's okay, I don't need you anymore anyways" Cessa spat as she used her other ability --- Void.

Catalina who have gained her courage moments ago, resorted to panic as she found out she couldn't use her element anymore. She resorted to try her dark, but Cessa was smart to nullify it also.

"Now you are nothing - You all are nothing!" she yelled, using Void on everybody.

Now elements have been nulled. The chance of them to win is a combat-contact-fight against Cessa.

Ryallknov stepped in to attack, not even a bit affected by his nulled element.

Of course, aside from his title as the prince of Ponzana, let's not forget his other title. The Warrior Prince. But it wasn't gonna be that easy. Cessa had spent countless lifetimes, and among those she trained and trained. And to mention she was originally a fighter in her first lifetime. It was her being. Plus, at the moment, she is the only one who could use her elemental power.

Art notice a movement in one of his dimensions. Being distracted by this he felt power within it. That's right, Cessa's void only affect this dimension, but not what's inside the other dimension Art controls. If only he could find a hole, and loop it. He could use his dimension.

He was lucky, it was only seconds, but it was enough, the instability of Void was because of Cessa's attention in it is diverted into the ongoing fight. He first entered an empty room and placed Princess there. After that, he went to the room where he felt the movement.

He found Wendyll awake - freed from the dark magic - at the same time, student's who was consumed by the dark was freed because of the nulling of elements.

"Where am I?" Wendyll ask a little bit hazed and disoriented. Art was in for another story-telling.

Outside the dimension of Art, the fight continued. Other love interests joined in against Cessa, and on the disadvantage. They can't use their weapons too, since It's based on their elemental powers. Cessa, aside from her great combat skills, she used the sword, and her element.

"JUST GIVE UP!" Cessa bellowed angrily as she shoot them with sharp-spear-like water, at the same time kicking and slashing the sword to other person.

They are losing.

Cessa having the knowledge of this, turns to Shanna who at the moment holding the Soul Sword she needed. She flew and attacked the girl. The boys were far from Heroine, the blade would hit her ---

If not only for a tall lanky man who came charging in between them, catching the life's blade with his own hands. Not even receiving a small wound. Next he swing other hand who is in hold of his sword --- the Prime.

Cessa was unable to dodge fully in time because it was sudden and unexpected.- she got a graze on her arm. "No elements here huh? - no problem for a man in prime who stood like sturdy tall rocks!" Hesthus bellowed as he swinged again.