🌊WISH 5🌊

I woke up early again.

The maids stunned-look have lessened but they were still daze. I have a long day ahead! Operation Train this Crappy Body. So after I had my breakfast with my family in which yes --- they were still dazed, I went to the courtyard.

At first I warmed up, I actually wore the simplest dress in the closet. Since all in Mistletoe's closet are composed of dress, dress and more dresses - but it will do.

I started push up. Yosh! 50 push up for starters!

CRAP...

This useless body can't even handle one! *sigh* I think I have a long way to go, and long way for body ache. Ackk!

.

.

A WEEK AFTER

.

.

The body is still crap, but atleast it's better. So the body's a better crap than before. And oh, this few days, brother have been training with me whenever I do physical training since he caught me training a day after I began. But we part ways on our elemental training. *murmurs* since he's lightning and I'm water.

Brother and I argue a lot. I think my boat on befriending him is really on the depth of the ocean by now. It won't just freaking float! But I'm still staying positive. Maybe something happened that the boat magically transformed into a submarine.

And oh, my instructor is weird. I saw him a lot of times looking at me like I'm an alien. Again, I can't blame him, since I have been paying attention to him these past days.

And I don't really like him. Not being judgemental or a prejudice, but I guess it could be called that way - but I don't have a good feeling about him.

And ohohoho, my water splash actually improve. You see before all it could do is wet somebody, pftt... But now it can deal damage on full force. And I have been actually visiting the library oftenly and secretly training other stuffs.

Surprise surprise! but today is none of that.

Today I am nervously standing beside brother and parents on the outside of the house [she means a mansion, but every structure that is for shelter is a house for her, let her be].

Prince Kite Ricqueza is actually visiting! but he's not actually the reason why I am dying of nervousness.

Since Kite will be here, that means the secret devil will be here also. 'Wendyll Tifon'. I had bully her sister on the last tea party, he'll probably deal with me now.

And this blue frilly dress they force me on wearing is not actually helping, I mean kid's wear this! Ahhh, I forgot Mistletoe's still 10. I just want to lock mine-self in my room and read, or practice. I sigh deeply, well atleast it's not pink.

"I can't believe that you're actually nervous for the first time" brother whispered so that I can only hear. I faced him. At times like this, my cold emotionless default face is a big help, otherwise I'll look like Courage the Cowardly Dog ... So brother actually saying I'm nervous, how could he say? As if reading the question in my mind

"You actually put a big smile on that face, blabbering about Kite at times likes this"

Me eyes twitched a bit upon hearing that as Mistletoe's memories came flooding to me, every time Kite visits. Crap, she actually do stuffs like that? She picks flowers actually to give it to the prince and she clings the moment he receives it --- and she never stops talking.