🌊WISH 36🌊

CESSA ARMALINE

'WENDY TIFON'

I watch how Catalina involuntarily beat informations out of the hidden villain Art Magente. I know she really doesn't like to do this, but she's hell scared to lost her element.

But it seems that no matter how he got soaked with his own blood, his determination to keep the wielder of the soul sword a secret was strong. He stayed silent, only to shout in pain, when he receives lashes.

He's in the cell. The cell doesn't really drained one's power. I just want them to see it like that. I have actually my ability Void in it.

My .. my ... he's so stubborn.

"Cat... cell her" I announce my presence as I pointed the unconscious girl on my side. Catalina's eyes widened when he saw who was it.

"W..what have you done to my sister?!"

I grinned. "Nothing for now ... But if you're lying about her not having the soul sword, she'll die."

"Wendy ... please no ... I have done everything you told me to!" She was indeed a good follower.

"Then cell her now" she hesitated, but she followed.

"You..." a low voice of a male murmured. "You are behind all of these?..." I chuckled as I walk towards his cell.

"Didn't see this coming huh?" I grinned.

"Wendy ... Why?" my grin faded into a frown. Why?! I have already suffered for too long! This stupid reincarnation thing! This stupid lifetimes! The stupid cycle! I want it all to end!

"What is your real name villain?" he didn't answer. He only stared at me in hostility.

I grin "That's fine, don't answer that, answer the greater question..." I paused.

"Who holds the Soul Sword?" I saw the confusion in his eyes. I grin wider to taunt him more. --- "It's Mistletoe right?" I am not sure, it's just a bluff - but he bit it when his eyes reacted slightly.

"So it's her I need to kill..." the last string of my taunt shoot with flying colors when I got the reaction I need.

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!" he yelled angrily as he tried to get out the cell.

I don't really need to kill her if only she will give me the sword willingly. And by chance, she and Hayashen must be near the cafeteria right now. "Spread the dark magic in the academy now..." I instructed Catalina. She followed without hesitation - now, I can capture her easily.

"RELEASE ME NOW! I'LL FIGHT YOU IN HER STEAD! DON'T TOUCH HER!"

I scoffed at him. "Seriously? you can't win against me, not when i can nullify your element." I hissed as i drained the energy that kept him conscious.

When he collapsed, I turned to Catalina. "Now, do your last job, and get the soul sword from Mistletoe..." she shuffled uncomfortably.

"What is it now? She's unconscious like the rest, how hard can that be?" ---

"She... she was not affected by my magic ..." I turned to her in rage. She had use her magic against her many times. I used to think she was just lucky not to get fully consumed -- but... "Then fix it now!" I turned to my right and notice that the Life Sword was lying inside the cell of Art.

Oh ... so he had tried to fight back with the life sword. Lucky me, reaching my hands inside, I grab the sword. This sword will curse me no more... "Cell me too, and fix all of these, or else your sister is dead" I directed, she just nodded and followed.

That reincarnated Mistletoe has given me a lot of problem. I was just planning not to go out the light, and announce that hello I'm the villainess. But I think I am now ...

***

I watch how Catalina is getting beated also. Even though Mistletoe is at the disadvantage. Aghh! damn! I am getting impatient!- While she was being electrified, I nullified my cell for it to disappear.

"Wendy .. Wendy help! help her!" Shanna yelled to me when she saw me break through the cell. I grinned. And just in time, Art regained his consciousness again.

The villainess was to busy writhing in pain. I calmly walk towards her back with the sword in hand I hid it a while ago. I nullify the sense of sight for the sword. but now --- I'm using it, and I'm letting everybody see it. Everybody see my anger!

"NO! NO! STOP IT!" Art yelled when he saw me. "WENDY IS BEHIND ALL OF THESE! SHE'S THE ENEMY!" Too late, your yell means nothing.

Reaching the back of Mistletoe, I raise my hand in a deep swing. I couldn't comprehend how she is still alive at the moment. She's so damn stubborn ... so I'll just get it by brute force!

"MISTTTLE!"

"PRINCESS! STOP! SHE'S NOT THE ENEMY! IT'S WENDY! LOOK OUT!"

Everything seemed to stop the moment the blade of the sword hit her back through her stomach. Then she collapsed down the ground.

"No matter what you tell Catalina ,she won't understand because she's not like you" I whispered as I loomed over her.

"She's not the villainess Mistletoe ... it's you ... and me..." I cackled into bitter fits of laughter. Am I crazy? She won't understand! Our routes are different. She will die, I will not! I will just get reincarnated again into endless misery!

"What am I talking about? You won't understand. Your route leads to death, mine's lead to eternal suffering every-single-damn-time! From all the stupid characters I got reincarnated into! I got reincarnated into this stupid villainess of the Vol. 2 of this stupid otome game!" Tears begin to sprang down my face in frustration as I kneeled down to her.

"*cough* We..Wendy why? *cough*"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT STUPID CHARACTER NAME!" she rolled over.

"You're tough..." I scoffed as I squint my eyes in hatred. "...but it doesn't change the fact that you're dying now, give me the soul sword!"

"I'm sorry *cough* I really can't ... give it to you *cough*"

Annoying ... she's annoying ... I lift my hand and stab her again.

I smiled at how she suffered. How she cough blood. But at the same time, it's killing me... I just want the soul sword! I want this all to end! "WHY?! WHY?! WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN!" I stab her again.

"Wai..*cough* wait!" she begged. Ahh finally! "Did I finally hit the nerve?!"

She smiled ... irritating! why is she smiling?! "I'm giving it..." she whispered as she summoned the sword. Her irritating smile don't matter, at-last I'm having it, everything's gonna end!

"to the rightful owner" then the next second it came flying.

It was mine ... I was suppose to have it ...

"What?! NO!" I hurriedly ran after it, but it was too far, and it glowed brightly ...

NO! NO! NO! MY CHANCE! NO!