🌊WISH 23🌊

His gruffy appearance made him look dominating and scary. His deep brown eyes filled with sparks of fire dancing and leaping. His long shaggy hair that reached his lower shoulders with his beard that gives you the expression of a human-lion. And a very large amount of aura emitting from him made me froze on the spot and looked at him like his prey.

"Oh! Mistle you're here!" a voice piped in, enough to break the tension in the air. My head turned to brother as he ran towards me with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Hesthus, this is my twin sister Mistletoe. She is the one I told you. And Mistle, this is Hesthus" my eyes wandered back to Hesthus only to make me blink in confusion.

"Hesthus?" I whispered as I stared at the lanky guy in-front of me. Still tall but lanky, his eyes are still brown but dull, and his hair was still long but tied into a ponytail as sweat fall down his face result to the work he is doing.

"Oh, so this is her, sorry about shouting earlier Lady Mistletoe. I am glad to be able to meet you in person." he bowed his head apologetically as my confusion grew. Instead of a big gruffy scary voice, now it's gentle, like a fire that is giving just enough to warm you in the cold.

I recalled my memories when I first saw Hesthus. Huh? Crap ... This is Hesthus! then... Who was that giant-bulky-scary-human-lion I saw a while ago?!

"Oh no, it's okay that doesn't bother me at all" crap that bothers me so much!

"I am sorry to bring you here upon request Lady -- Master, this humble servant of you apologizes heartily for my selfishness"

"No, no, it's okay, I was curious to meet you too Hesthus, and please you are not my servant as I am not your master." his head lifted up and I saw the glint of flame in his eyes. The spark I saw earlier, but just for mere seconds before it's back.

"Then I will take this as an opportunity to ask Lady Mistle, please stay until I finish my task for these boys. I have something to tell you"

"Huh? Why not now?" Miles asked in confusion.

"I cannot say" --- that, I understand. In my former life, I often saw people in the torture room. Dad often catches his moron cheating rivals and torture them to get informations. When they say 'I cannot tell/say' it means they can't because they won't out of loyalty, or because it is the wrong person to tell to, or because there is someone they don't want it to hear.

And this I understood. He has something to tell to me alone. Somehow I am curious what just happened a while ago. If that was all hallucination, I would really throw a party for my great and creative brain.

"I will Hesthus and you have nothing to apologize, please do your job" as per command, Hesthus bowed his head in respect, turned around, and continued his task. That was really weird.

Kite and Noscere came walking to me as Miles faced me in utter baffled-ness. "What was that? It was like there was a hidden message and then you understood it, crap that's cool" I cringe when I heard him utter crap and cool. Me and Art's alien words really absorbed into their system.

I just smiled back at him.

"Hey that's unfair, what was that?" Miles childishly shaked me and I just grinned. Oh I love seeing his face like this.

"Mistle you're here" Miles stopped shaking me as I turned to Kite and Noscere who have a smile on their faces.

"So... What weapon do you have there?" I asked trying to divert Miles from his question. It is impossible for them to not have their weapon yet. Nobles of higher ranks get theirs first - besides they're brats ha! ha!