🌊WISH 25🌊

"Get off me you crap" I moaned sleepily as I tried to shrug the annoying creature off. Shoving him away, I picked one of my pillows and slammed it on my face.

"Princess..." he sang as he tried to get the pillow off. GAH! So annoying!

Who in the freaking right mind, would wake up someone in the middle of the night to annoy me?! Why guess who --- WHO ELSE!

ART FREAKING MAGENTE

He woke me up to let me accompany him to Hesthus to get his own weapon. He was so adamant about it since it was announced that the canceled event will be resumed tomorrow. And he wants his own weapon - why, didn't he have his own weapon at Magente or what?!

"Don't you have your own weapon at Magente?!" The pillow flew off my face as his face stumbled my eyesight - Ah! what a really sore sight it is!

He covered his nose as he joked. "Brush your teeth first before you speak to my face in your bad breath"

I groaned annoyingly as I lift a leg and kick him.

"Ugh! what the?!" he complained but laughing.

SO REALLY ANNOYING!

"Just get your weapon at Magente..."

"My weapon was out of date that's why I left it in the first place. And for some reason I can't open the dimension to Magente" he scratch his head as I slowly sat down.

"What do you mean?" I grumbled, still not finding his visit pleasing.

"Something is blocking the portal. For example the portal right there" he pointed the floor in my room where he put the portal. --- "If you will put a heavy thing there, like a cabinet, it would block the opening of the portal, that happened" he shrugged like it wasn't a big deal his portal to his hometown was blocked.

"Great, I'll move my bed right on that spot" I grumbled.

"You are aware there is a space underneath the bed yes? Don't do that unless you want me to play bogeyman and crawl underneath your bed" he grinned as I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"Forget it, get it your own" I fell on my bed again as I close my eyes.

"But I heard Hesthus is fond of you! I need you to atleast talk to him first"

I snored heavily annoying him. Hah! Hah!

"MISTLLLEEE AHHH!" he moaned loudly and sexily, my eyes snapped open as I sat down on the process at his sudden antics.

"What the crap are you up to?"

"I was thinking since you snore so loud that it could reach next door, I could moan loudly that it could also reach next door. It will make them think someone is doing something in here --- MISTLEEE! UGGH!" without moments hesitation I flew out my bed and covered his mouth with my hand.

"Okay cut it out! I'm coming!" I whispered-shout gritting my teeth afterwards.

BASTARD!

"Ewww!" I complained when he lick my hand as I let go of him automatically. "You jerk!" I cried wiping it on his shoulders. Then I walked towards my closet to get an overcoat.

"If only I knew that would work, I would've done it the moment I arrived!" he commented as he snickered. I grunted as I lift a leg to kick him but he pulled me and a familiar sucking feeling overcomed me. Ugh! This crappy portal...

The next moment I opened my eyes we are in a dark alley like where he mentioned he found Wendyll, but I'm positive this is one of the alleys in town.